5: alterations

Yoongi had left the couch by now. He had held the sleeping boy for at least an hour before deciding to leave and prepare lunch. He had many different bowls of small things. Today he had the last kinds of fruits, his last option of bread, made with different kinds of toppings.

He put everything on a tray and walked into the living room placing the tray on the dining table getting everything ready for his precious boy. When he was placing the glasses down he noticed Jimin moving on the couch. The boy sat up rubbing his eyes and looked at Yoongi a bit confused about what happened. But he realised. It all really quickly, his eyes seeing the man approach him.

"hello Minnie" yoongi said cupping Jimin's face to place a soft kiss on his forehead. The boy closed his eyes cutely when he did so and smiled wide.

"Are you feeling better now?"

Jimin nodded and looked at the table.

"oh, I just finished preparing your lunch. Are you hungry?"

Jimin nodded and stood up taking yoongi's hand that was extended to him, and which led him to the table. Like a gentleman, Yoongi assisted the boy in sitting down and took a seat on the right side of the head so he could look at the other and be close. He wanted to feed the boy again. Yes, Jimin can eat himself. Yoongi just liked it more to feed the other all the bites.

"I added your favorite today too," Yoongi said, pointing at the bowl with fresh washed strawberries. Jimin awed and clapped his hands cutely.

It was nice to see the boy so happy and alive. It made Yoongi forget everytime the boy was slowly dying and feeling pain. Who could tell if the boy was smiling so much and looked so content and happy.

"Let's start with the other first and save the best for last, alright?" Yoongi suggested Jimin just watched him following the man's hand that moved over the bowls trying to decide where to start.

-

And so fast another day ended for the two. Yoongi slept in his room while Jimin was in the next. Sleeping on the huge king size bed with richly filled fluffy soft blankets and the feather pillow under his head. There was even a mosquito net, it was almost like a queen's bedroom. Jimin did feel like a king or queen, he felt special. Yoongi made him feel special, he was treated with such care he never wanted to leave. Not even if he was healed one day.

But tonight Jimin couldn't fall asleep. He felt strange. He could feel another wave starting to happen but now his eyes hurt too, his whole jaw was aching as well. Did he eat something bad? Did he have allergies for something? The boy got out of bed and headed to the bathroom looking in the mirror. Opening his eyes wide so examine them. Jimin gasped when he saw his eyes were blank, the usual happy color he had had faded away to an icy grey color almost as white as his eye.

Jimin stepped away and rubbed his eyes which started to burn worse. He also didn't want to move his teeth. They were aching so bad it hurt to press them together. He didn't know what to do, was he really dying now? He paced around a few times trying to think of something when he felt lightheaded and stumbled against the wall, his stomach turning making him throw up.

he emptied his stomach once more in the toilet holding his head in both hands. everything was in pain, his body was ice cold and shivering. It didn't look like regular sickness. Luckily for him it didn't take long for the bathroom door to be pushed open and the concerned yoongi walked in kneeling next to him immediately.

"Jimin.." he said, draping a blanket over the boy's shoulders to keep him warm while he got a wet towel.

Jimin pulled the blanket more over his shoulders and gagged once more but no food was left in his body. only a thick drop of blood rolling down his lips dripping in the toilet water. His eyes looked pained and worried at Yoongi who sat next to him to help him. didnt yoongi see his eyes? didnt he see anyhitng different?

"its okay, let me help" yoongi said his voice was always so gentle which calmed jimin down right away. Yoongi knows what's best. He trusts yoongi. He looked at the other's face while he felt Yoongi wipe the blood from his chin and lips, cleaning the boy up again. Jimin tilted his head a little studying yoongi fully, his hand reaching up to touch Yoongi's scar on his lip, he frowned a little. how come he only sees this now?

Yoongi felt tingles all over him when jimin's gentle hand touched his scar so carefully. he saw the questioning look on jimins face. "it's nothing.."yoongi said.

lies.

Jimin nodded and then smiled to thank the other again for his help.

"do you need painkillers? i can get them for you" yoongi asked. he was wide awake so going downstairs won't be of any trouble for him

Jimin nodded while heading back to his bed and sat on the edge closing his eyes for a moment, he did feel tired unlike yoongi. no, Jimin wasn't just tired, he felt exhausted, like he ran a full marathon and then swam in the river for another hour.

he felt like a walking corpse that was falling apart...

Yoongi returned, seeing the boy was dozing off, so he shook him a little to wake him up for the medication. Jimin smiled a little and took them with a gulp of water. almost coughing right after, like his body was trying to get rid of the pills that were slowly making their way down.

"There, you will be okay" Yoongi said, ruffling Jimin's head as he stood up to leave the room. but again jimin didn't want him to leave, shaking his head as he grabbed his wrist to keep the older with him. the younger then patted the bed spot next to him and made space for yoongi.

and who was Yoongi to say no, of course he would hop next to the boy right away. letting the other lay against him seeking that safe feeling he had with yoongi. Wanting nothing more than to be close to the other. Yoongi understood him, even if he didn't say a word to him yet.

---

ohohohoh hmmm hehe thank you for reading, se you in the next chapter which is gonna be exciting hmmm~

🌼🌼🌼