10: doctor's letter

Jimin had enjoyed his breakfast a lot but couldn't get the strange feeling away, he wished to just speak and ask the other but.. no. he can't. Jimin sighed and looked at his hands that were paler than before, he was losing his natural honey skin color. it was strange, he didn't notice it at first until it got so pale he noticed the difference suddenly when waking up. Yoongi had noticed it too, he noticed all the little changes about Jimin but he didn't tell them, not wanting Jimin to stress over things. Jimin should just relax and let him take care of everything. He stood up from the couch but as soon he did everything started spinning, his hands going ice cold. before he knew it he had hit the ground with a thud. alarming the raven who was cleaning the kitchen.

"Jimin!" yoongi said panicked as he kneeled next to the boy, lifting him up to place him gently on the couch. "jimin!? hello, wake up" the raven didn't know what had happened but he was very concerned now. He had seen things like this could go wrong, if it was really what he was thinking... it can be really dangerous for jimin as a person. "minnie, just...its not time yet, come on wake up my darling"

Yoongi sighed, it will take a while for Jimin to regain consciousness, for now he will get him water and painkillers. well, after he put jimin in the right position for his blood flow. as he headed to the hallway he noticed an envelope on the floor. "hm?" he grabbed the silver colored envelope seeing his name written on the front in elegant handwriting. while he continued his way to the kitchen he opened it and immediately saw it came from Dr.Jeon. His name was literally on the page so it wasn't hard to figure that out.

Jungkook was writing about a new and higher prescription of the painkillers saying they are not dangerous for the boy to higher the dose three times, it may push back some effects the younger might be having. and in the end he asked to meet up this night. telling Yoongi he was in town from 8 pm.

"alright...if he says so" yoongi said and put the letter away taking the things he needed from the kitchen.

To his surprise when he returned Jimin had woken up and was rubbing his head with soft complaining whines.

"did you hit your head?" Yoongi asked, placing the water and pills on the table. Jimin nodded pointing to the side of his head. The raven chuckled and grabbed Jimin's head, placing a long kiss on the spot it was hurting. Jimin giggled softly, liking the gesture, his eyes sparkling as he looked at the older.

"I brought you painkillers, I thought you might be feeling bad again. Do you need them?"

Jimin nodded, making a scratching movement to his neck wanting to show it was hurting really bad there. yoongi didn't fully get it but he got the hint jimin wanted the pills so he gave him them. Jimin thanked the other with a smile and gulped the bigger dose of pills away hoping they would work quickly. He now just stared at the man.

"oh, I got a letter from dr.Jeon '' Yoongi said. "He told me to give you a higher dose of painkillers each time, it won't damage your health. so that's why i gave you extra. please if you need them just grab some, i can get more when we run out" yoongi gave the other a smile. "Also I will be going out tonight, you will be alone for a while. just go to bed early then you won't have to miss me" the raven chuckled. "but do what you want, i will try to be back very quick and come wish you goodnight"

Jimin smiled happily and placed his hand against yoongi's cheek, his thumb caressing it gently. He really liked Yoongi, Yoongi who took such good care of him everyday again. Yoongi who makes him feel so safe and cared for. He wished to just speak his appreciation to the other, he wished to tell the other what he felt and thought.. Jimin's smile faded. Yoongi noticed this and sighed, cupping the boy's face.

"Jimin, it's fine. I really don't mind that you can speak to me. You still matter to me and it won't change anything.'' Yoongi said wanting the other to not think bad. "and I mean it, Jimin. I promised to help you, I do not care if you can't speak to me, I will learn to communicate with you in another way. I want you to be happy and get healthy. i want you here with me"

The raven didn't know it but those words did a lot to jimin. who only got more affectionate feelings to the other after those words. He teared up looking into yoongi's beautiful eyes. He never wanted to leave, he didn't want to die. He didn't want to let go of what he had now. even if it means to be sick forever. He would happily get through the pain if it means he can stay alive right here with yoongi.

"you're so beautiful, sick or not. I don't care," Yoongi said before connecting their lips once again. his hands pulling the elegant boy closer against him, Feeling tingles go through his body when he felt jimin's hands wrap around him as well. The boy had such soft plump lips they were addicting. He might not be able to hold himself any longer, the many fantasies he had filling his head again. He had been keeping himself back everyday, but it was harder and harder. He wanted Jimin so bad it made him feel things he hadn't felt before. "Jimin-ah..."

---

i love this story TT

thank you for reading and the support so far! i will see you in the next chapter~

🌼🌼🌼