Chapter 28

Third Person POV

Ray and her husband are spending their weekend at home with their kids. Ray was making pizza, while Edward played board games with the kids. The door bell rand and Ray went to get it. She opened the do and found Edith standing.

"Ah. Hi." Ray said.

"Hello. I am sorry to disturb. I needed Mr. Cullen." Edith said.

"Edward!" Ray called out.

"Yea?" Edward said as he walked to Ray.

"She is here for you."

"Hello, Mr. Cullen. I was hoping if you could help me with some lyrics."

"Uhh. Sure. Do you have them with you?" Edward asked Edith.

"Oh. Yes."

"Come on in then." Ray said. They all walked into the living room.  Edith saw the board games and the kids.

"Oh. I am sorry. I am interrupting family time, aren't I?" Edith said with guilt.

"Oh, yes. You are." Ray said. "But, never mind it. Go ahead with all the work. I will finish the pizza."

Ray notices Edith's moves. Her sense told her to be careful of Edith. Ray saw the way Edith looked at Edward. She could feel Edith's love for Edward. She gave Edith piercing glares. Edward notices it and looks towards Ray with worry. He excuses himself and walks to Ray, who is still glaring at Edith.

"You ok, Ry?" Edward asked.

"I am fine." Ray says coldly.

"You don't sound fine." 

Ray scoffed and said, "That little girl is in love with you."

"What?"

"Yes. I can feel it and see it."

"I will get her out." Edward said, before attempting to go.

"No. Your work is important." Ray said and Edward nodded.

Ray then got a call from Ace and she picked it up.

"Hey! Can I come over?" Ace said through the call.

"Hi. Why? What happened?"

"I want to see Roxy."

"Edward's boss is here. So, you can't."

"I can always come from the window."

"No. I need to spell the window now."

"I am joking, Raya. I have only came into the house through the door. I am going to work, since I can't meet Roxy."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

They end the call and Ray finishes making the pizza. 

"The pizza is ready!" Ray said and everyone came to the kitchen. 

"I will leave. I need to go home." Edith said before leaving.

Few days later, Ray went to Edward's office, to give him a big surprise. She walks into Edward's office, and finds Edith kissing Edward. Edward didn't reciprocate it and pushed her away instantly.

"Are you crazy?! I am married! I have kids!" Edward angrily shouts at Edith.

"I love you, Edward. I have been watching you for a very long time. I tried stopping myself. But I cant. I love you very much." Edith said to Edward before she came close to Edward again to kiss him.