Chapter 17 - Wedding day

Note: Longest chapter

Rays' POV

My dress was lavender colored, off shoulders, with flowers.

'Haaa... Today is the day... The day I get married to Edward.'

I am in Edwards' room, getting ready with Rue, Davina, and Rose. Esme, Rue, and Rose decorated the venue and everything. Edward was at the venue already with Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett, Leah and Alice. The rest of my family were down stairs waiting for me, along with Ace and Marcel.

"Ok! The make-up and hair is done! You look beautiful, Ray!" Rose said.

"Indeed! You look gorgeous, Ray!" Davina said.

"You look stunning! I can't believe my Rayray is getting married!" Rue said all excited.

"Thank you, guys! You all look great too! You all beautiful and gorgeous! The boy are all going to be stunned! You know. Marcel is going to be stunned seeing Rue. Koki won't take his eyes off of Davina. Emmett would faint if it was possible." I said, making all of them blush and feel shy.

*Knock knock*

"You guys ready? Can I come in?" Nik asked.

"Yes!" I said. He came in and I turned to look at him.

"Wow... You look beautiful. I came to give you a wedding gift from the whole Mikaelson family." He said handing me a box.

"Thank you! What is this?"

"Open it." He said. I opened the box gently.

"It's a globe, necklace and bracelet! The globe, necklace and bracelet I wanted?!" I screamed in excitement. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You guys are the best!" I said hugging Niky tight.

"You're welcome!" Niky said.

"Awe..." All the other girls said.

"Now let go to the venue. The others are waiting." Niky said as he went to the door.

"Niky!" I called out.

"Yes, Sunshine?"

"Can you walk me down the aisle? I want you to walk me down the aisle, Niky."

Niky seemed to be surprised.

"I will. I will walk you down the aisle." Niky said before leaving.

"Oh he is going to cry again." Rue said.

"Yep, he will. I hope he can find his love too. He really needs someone to love." I said. "Ok let go down!"

We all walked down and all the boys were stunned like I said.

"Wow..." Koki said looking a Davina.

"Stunning..." Marcel said looking at Rue.

"Only my man is not here." Rose said.