Scene six

Troy POV
He watched as Silvia lead Gabriella out of the cafeteria with a smile. They're finally getting along. Chad slammed his hands on the table, demanding attention.
"What's up?" I was kinda worried about him. He hit the table pretty hard.
"What's up? Oh, let's see...You missed free-period workout to audition for a heinous musical. And now suddenly people are confessing. Yeah, and Zeke, Zeke is baking... creme brûlée." Chad seemed really uptight about all this. Silvia would say it's because he's got no other talent than basketball so he's mad other people are showing off their talents.
"What's that?" I had no clue what a brûlée was.
"Oh, it's a creamy custard with a caramelized surface. It's really satisfying."
"Shut up, Zeke!" Chad cut Zeke off rudely. Seriously what's wrong with him?
"Look... do you see what's happening here, man? Our team is coming apart because of your singing thing.
"You can't blame that-"
"Even the drama geeks and the brainiacs suddenly think that they can... talk to us"
"What's so wrong with-"
"Look, the skater dudes are mingling. Suddenly people think that they can do other stuff. Stuff that's not their stuff,"
"It's not a dictatorship-"
"You're thinking about show tunes, when we've got a playoff game next week, get your head in the game." He nudged my temple. Chad walked away leaving me with a lot of questions. I decided to take a bite of the lunch Silvia made me.

"Mmm she's definitely gotten better

"Mmm she's definitely gotten better."

3rd POV
Meanwhile after Darbus talked to Sharpay and decided that it's too late to punish her, she headed to the boys locker room. She covered her nose with her scarf. She stormed into Coach Bolton's office.
"All right, Cards on the table right now,"
"Huh? Darbus what are you doing in here?"
"You're tweaked because I put your stars
in detention and now you're getting even."
"What are you talking about, Darbus?"
"Your all-star son turned up at my audition with Ms. Morgan. Now, I give every student an even chance, which is a long and honorable
tradition in the theater. Something that you wouldn't understand. But, if he is planning some sort of practical joke in my chapel of the arts..."
"First off, I give every student a fair play at tryouts so don't question my integrity. Secondly, Troy doesn't even sing."
"Oh, well, you're wrong about that. But I will not allow my Twinkle Town musicale to be made into farce."
"Twinkle Town?" He laughed.
"See? I knew it!"
"Hey..." he stood up.
"I knew it! Sounds like a winner. Good luck on Broadway!" She yelled as she walked away.

After Silvia went to meet with her friends, Gabriella was really questioning herself. She walked into Taylor and asked the dreaded question.
"Is Sharpay really, really mad at me? I said I was sorry, even though I don't know what I'm really apologizing for."
"Look, no one has beaten out Sharpay for
a musical since freshman year. So she's mad at Silvia for that but she's mad at you for embarrassing her which hasn't happened since kindergarten."
"I wasn't trying to! And I doubt Silvia wanted to take the spotlight from Sharpay."
"You won't convince Sharpay of that. If that girl could play both Romeo and Juliet, her own brother would be aced out. Now tell me more about you and Silvia. I saw her guide you away to the bathrooms. And her defending you!"
"I told you it just happened, but I liked it. A lot. Did you ever feel like there's a whole other person inside you just looking for a way to come out?"
"Not really. No."