Scene three

3rd POV

When the bell rung, Silvia was the first out the classroom with Troy following her.
"Hey hey!" He caught her arm and she threw off his grip immediately. "What's wrong with you?"
"You gave her your number? And risked a detention to text her only to actually get detention! Are you serious?"
"And what about you? Principals office on the first day back? Are you serious?" Silvias anger was gonna get the best of her if she didn't back away. "I need a minute." She said before walking into the bathroom. She dropped her bag next to the sink and splashed her face with water before holding the sides of the sink to look at her reflection.

Troys POV
I sighed as she walked away. I thought she was getting better. I saw Gabriella leaving and chased after her. I'd like to be her friend but can't be too friendly or Silvia would do something.
"I don't..." she started.
"Believe it," he continued.
"Well, me..."
"Either, But how?" Troy finished.
"My mom's company transferred her
here to Albuquerque. I can't believe you two live here, I looked for you guys at the lodge on New Year's Day."
"We had to leave first thing."
"Why are you whispering?"
"What? Oh, uh... my friends know about the snowboarding. I haven't quite told them about the singing thing, and if any of Silvias friends see us, they'll accuse me of cheating so What's up?"
"Hey," she touched his arm, "Too much for them to handle?" She said referring to the singing.
"No, it was cool,But, you know, my friends, it's, uh...It's not what I do. That was, like, a different person, well not completely that's still me with Siv but, uh... anyway, welcome to East High. Now that you've met Miss Darbus, I bet you just can't wait to sign up for that." As they were walking and talking, they made it to the sign up sheet that Troy brought up and gestured too.
"I won't be signing up for anything for a
while, I just wanna get to know the school. But if you sign up, I'd consider coming to the show."
"Yeah, yeah, That's completely impossible."

Sharpay showed up suddenly with her exaggerated smile

"What's impossible, Troy? I wouldn't think 'impossible' is even in your vocabulary. Oh, so nice of you to show our new classmate around, though I don't think Silvia would be too happy to hear of your kindness." Sharpay signed in large neat handwriting as Gabriella and Troy shared a nervous look. "Oh, were you going to sign up too? My brother and I have starred in all the school's productions and we really welcome newcomers. There are a lot of supporting roles. I'm sure we could find something for you." She assured.
"No, no, no, I was just looking at all the bulletin boards. Lots going on at this school. Wow. Nice penmanship." Gabriella shook her head in denial. Sharpay directed her attention to Troy.
"So, Troy, I missed you during vacation. What'd you do?"
"You know, um... played basketball, hanging with Siv, snowboarding, more basketball, more Siv." He fake chuckled. Sharpay fake smiled too before continuing the small talk.
"When's the big game?"
"Two weeks." He answered with a nod.
"You are so dedicated, just like me. I hope you come watch me in the musical. Promise?" Troy nodded with another fake smile.
"Toodles!" Sharpay said with a wave.
"Toodles." Troy wiggled his fingers too and Gabriella gave him a smile before walking to class. Chad and the team walked up to Troy.