ᴀ x ɴᴇᴡ x ғᴀᴄᴇ

(^^ He looks so disgusted 😭😂)

༺♥༻

Walking down the street, Gon, Killua and Valentine were walking alongside the man; Zepile, who had just helped them from a scammer.

'Ohh.. so, you're Zepile'

They were carrying the items they had from before since they had gotten the treasure from inside the vault and they were about to go sell them.

'Thanks a lot, Mr. Zepile',Gon thanked.

Thanking the man, both Gon and Valentine smiled up at him, causing the man to grin down at them.

'Ah, there's no need to thank me',Zepile stated,'It's a matter of five and take. Say, twenty percent?'

Blinking in surprise and confusion, true four looked towards the man and hummed; while Zeus let out a small trill, in confusion.

'My cut of the profit when you sell the treasure',Zepile explained.

With a scowl pulling at his lips, Killua's eyes narrowed in anger and his eyebrows furrowed.

'Are you trying to rip us off, old man?',Killua questioned harshly, his eyes narrowed.

With his face dropping in shock, Zepile stared at the boy for a moment and slowly shook his head.

'Now that was uncalled for',Zepile said, his eyes wide,'Look, I've got to charge something for advising'

Turning towards the silverette, Valentine placed her hand on his shoulder and watched as he turned her way.

With a bright smile forming on her face, Valentine gave Killua a closed-eyed smile and tilted her head to the side.

"It's alright, Killua",Valentine reassured him,"He did help us out back there"

'It's only fair!',Gon added in, agreeing with Valentine.

Eyes of the ocean slowly softened at the bright smile on her face and slowly, Killua let out a small sigh.

'Give me a break, Val',Killua sighed out and slowly shook his head, before looking between the two,'We need to collect as much Jenny as possible, remember? We can maybe buy him lunch'

𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗦 ➪ 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗨𝗔 𝗭𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗬𝗖𝗞 (DISCONTINUED FOR NOW)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara