Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1

Start from the beginning

The wind pressure stopped and Kirishima was sitting on his knees, screams of agony came out of his mouth while he was trying to do his best to resist it. Shigaraki floated in the air and landed in front of the kneeling boy.

"Time to take back what is mine" He grinned.

Shigaraki reached for Kirishima to take One For All. But he was stopped by tendrils of darkness who were pulling his arm away. Izuku stood there, using darkness on his right hand and his left hand on the ground. Izuku smiled while spikes came out of the ground, making Shigaraki jump away to not get pierced.

"This fight is with me. If you want One For All, you need to defeat me first" Izuku chuckled sinister.

"You stupid little rat! I should have killed your mother before you were born"

That comment only made Izuku more angry, more determined to win this fight. He was going to defeat his father with all what he got.

At UA, the villains were still coming. But now the police force had arrived to help the fight. And Nezu was informed the mobile headquarters of the army were on its way too. Nezu had seen his students grow in this short period of time. Because of their intense fight, most students actually had gotten a quirk boost. If the situation was different, Nezu would have had celebrated. But that wasn't an option now. They still needed to fight. To protect the people inside.

The other groups had managed to take down the other members League of Villains. They could see Endeavor and Eraserhead struggling to fight the gigantic monster of a villain. One by one, the groups joined in on the fight. The two pro heroes thanked them for their help and they all tried to come up with a plan, mid fighting. Eventually, they managed to do something. To make impact on Machia. Uraraka had managed to actually lift the villain up with her quirk, making him float. While floating, he couldn't do anything. Momo had made restrains and Endeavor and Bakugo had put the restrains on the villain. Sero used his tape to help with the capturing too. Mina used her acid to make the villain blind and odorless. Mirko had the last critical hit to knock the giant villain out. It was time he was getting a good, long sleep. After all the restraining was done, Shoto put him in a giant iceberg. They had found that that was the best option to keep him from waking up again. It was like a kind of cryofreeze or hypersleep.

White wings were coming out of his back, turning black when they were growing. Izuku put up both hands and the space around him was becoming full of light swords. They were covered with his darkness, but still shining in the air. The swords were about 1 meter long. Around Izuku were about 80 swords floating in the air, waiting to be fired towards the villain.

Izuku chuckled. It wasn't a cute chuckle. It actually was like he was a villain himself, ready to get a brutal murder on an innocent victim. He then fired all the swords that were floating around him at once. It was creating a light beam that was rushing towards Shigaraki. Shigaraki tried to counter it with air cannon, but failed. It made a look of horror coming up at his face. But All for One was fast. And in this body, he actually was flexible. He dodged a lot of the swords, but then one of the swords flew into his right shoulder, piercing it and making it bleed. Then another hit his leg, doing the same. But Shigaraki didn't go down. He just stood there. Shigaraki pulled the sword out of his knee. It twitched. But it slowly went back to normal. Shigaraki then pulled the other sword out of his shoulder. The wound where the sword was in, was healing too.

"Super regeneration. Always handy to have" He smirked.

"Is that all you can do? Or do you want to dance like a powerful person"

Shigaraki then attacked Izuku again, jumping up to him with a combination of his floating quirk and shockwave to boost him up. Izuku flew away to dodge the incoming man, meanwhile shooting balls of darkness. The two chased each other for a while.

The rest of the heroes and students looked at the space the fight was going on. You could see flashes of black and bright light and hear the sound of air. Yes you could hear the air. It was like a fighter jet was going through the sound barrier, only this was multiple times in a minute.

"We need to help them in any way"

"But what can we do? They are both a next level of powerful"

"You are right. But we have someone who can erase quirks by just looking at them"

They all looked at Aizawa, who just sighed as he knew what he was going to do.

"Sure. I will try to cancel the quirks of Shigaraki. But I can't blink. You need to prevent me from it. And if I do, make sure you are ready to jump in and protect me"

They all nodded at the agreement. They then went towards the battlefield, seeking a save place for Eraserhead to be when he was glaring at the villain.

Shigaraki was standing back on the ground, ready to use rivet stab on Izuku. With that, he would pierce trough the young boy and take his quirk in the meantime. He would leave Izuku to die here and now. Shigaraki focused on the quirk, but nothing came.

"Stupid Eraserhead" Shigaraki grunted. He tried using search to search for Eraserhead, but it didn't work either.

Izuku immediately knew what was going on. He actually had a chance now! He quickly formed his Angel swords once again and fired them at Shigaraki.

"NO IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO THIS WAY! I AM SUPREME!" Shigaraki yelled angerly when the swords hit him.

But Izuku had made a mistake. Because of the light his quirk produces, Aizawa couldn't see the villain anymore.

Shigaraki grinned when he felt his super regeneration coming back to him, just like all the other quirks.

Izuku understood what he had done and flew as fast as he could towards the villain. He landed on the ground before Shigaraki. Who was despite having his quirks back, still lying on the ground. Izuku used overhaul to restrain Shigaraki. With telekinesis, Izuku pushed Shigaraki's head on the ground. He was bringing his hand towards the head of the villain.

"Now. I think you thought I didn't know. But I am not stupid. I am way smarter than you think. Yes, I am going to take your quirk. Make All For One complete once again. But this time, it is completely mine" Izuku said dead serious.

"You won't be able to do that. You don't have the willpower" All For One said back.

"You know I have"

Izuku had his hand on the head of the villain, closed his eyes and focused on locating the quirk All For One. But It wasn't the first quirk he found. He came across search and took it.

"Hard to find, boy? You will not get my power"

It brought Izuku out of focus. Izuku grunted and tried focusing again. Sadly for the greenette, grey slime formed around the villain.

"No. No. NO" Izuku shouted. He knew immediately what was happening. And when the slime was gone, Shigaraki was gone too.

The others came running towards Izuku. Uraraka put her arm around his shoulder. Izuku then lifted his head up. Tears rolling over his cheeks. But he was smiling. Smiling with a bright smile like he was victory. The other looked at him confused, but before someone could question it, Izuku stood up.

"I have his Search. I can see where he is. I can see the coward hiding with his old body. I'm ending this once and for all"

With that, Izuku flew away. Leaving everyone behind in confusion.