Eren just looked at her and blinked a few times before glancing at Levi and looking back to Bela, "Oh..I did not know, an that is cool.." Eren replied.

Levi looked at Bela and glanced at his shoes, then looking away.

And guess what? It seems Bela had went in their little hang out, Bela would look at Eren like five times in a minute and have a small smile. Levi noticed and just thought that maybe she really did like him.

Levi also quickly stopped Bela from putting her hand on Eren's arm by walking in the middle of the two. "Is that what I think it is?" Levi said, looking, as he points at someone.

"Erwin and..Armin? I wonder what they could possibly be doing" Eren said, Levi nodded. Bela looked at the sky, feeling ignored and even like a third wheel. While the other two just watched the two blondes talk and get along with one another.

Bela looked at the tall blonde man, "Woah, who's that..the one who is tall and has blonde hair?" She said. Eren looked at her, "I have a feeling that someone is probably already winning his feelings soon enough like now, maybe finding someone else?" Eren replied.

Bela looked at Eren, "You?" She said. Levi frowned and looked away, "No, He meant as in look for someone else who might like you back or something..not you picking him" Levi said, as Bela rolled her eyes.

"Ok." She said, quickly hugging the first guy that passed by them. "Huh? Oh..Bela..Are you okay..?" The guy asked, as Bela nodded and hugged him a little more longer, then letting go. She looked at Eren, "Are you not jealous..?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I'm not. I like someone else, Levi is the name." Levi looked at Eren and looked away from him, he felt weird but also felt slightly mad when Eren said he liked him and still tried his best to ignore it.

Bela sighed, "I give up. Fine..Hope you both date then! I'll just try dating a girl, to try something new..and I have been feeling like I have an attraction for girls lately socya!" She said, running away with an excited smile. Maybe she was off to find that girl who she had already planned to experiment a relationship with.

Levi looked at Eren, "You still like me? Really?" Levi asked, as Eren looked at him with a smile. "Yes, of course." He said, as Levi's eyes slightly widened. "Okay..Still, leave me alone." Levi said, coldly walking away.

Eren's smile slightly faded, he nodded. "Right.." He said, as he looked at his surroundings, then walking to his classroom.

And for the next few days, the same things were planned. Eren did spend his time with Levi and even wih his friends, he mostly chatted with Levi even if Levi was obviously annoyed.

Last school day of the week, Thursday.

Now what could possibly be going on today?

Well, to start off with the morning. Eren was waiting for Levi, and when Levi finally did arrive, he smiled as he just watched him pass by. Levi raised an eyebrow, looking away in confusion as he walks.

"Why isn't he walking towards me to chat?..oh, and he's handing a small box to some of his friends?" Levi thought, mumbling some words while noticing he felt a little strange, a little sad and lonely.

And so went on until the end of the school, Eren walked over to Levi.

Levi noticed and suddenly felt excited, like a school girl who had a big crush on someone and that someone was approaching her. Eren smiled when he was finally next to Levi, "This is for you by the way, open it when you want to" He said.

Levi looked at the box for a few moments, it was small and had a nice design to it, also three small hearts. One in the middle and one on each side of the heart in the middle, the hearts were a little smaller compared to the one on the center.

Levi took it and slightly blushed, "Thanks." He said, quite softly. Eren slowly nodded, "No problem, I also got you different kinds of tea that I think you would enjoy-" Levi was about to hug him until he realized it would be stupid, and a notification sound went off.

Eren's eyes slightly widened, "I got to go, my last goodbye and I hope you would be okay, Love you~!" Eren said as he kissed Levi's hand and left.

Levi stood there in complete shock, mouth open and eyes slightly widened.

"What..!?" Levi thought as he recalled what Eren said to him, he shook his head and reassured himself that Eren did not mean anything of what he said.

----

It was then the start of a new week, and time for school again.

This time was different, it seems that Eren didn't appear at school at all, Levi was confused the whole day and wondered why he wasn't there. He sulked and was depressed almost the whole day, wondering where Eren was.

Then again, maybe something came up which caused him not to be able to go to school. There are a lot of possibilities to why Eren wasn't there at all.

Levi mumbles something in disappointment, as he looked up to the sky to see a plane. "Oh, It's a plane..huh, okay.." He said, as he slowly looked at the ground and walked away.

By the next days that passed by, not even once did Eren show up. Levi was worried, Hanji was panicking and Erwin was thinking of something and someone? Who knows!

The three were really just on the topic of why Eren isn't showing up, Hanji and Erwin just wanted Eren to appear to talk and be there to hang out with Levi. Hanji kept moving around, thinking out loud of why Eren isn't at school. While Erwin only stood there, looking up a bit to also talk about possibilities why Eren hasn't been there.

Levi just looked at the ground and was just trying to stop thinking about Eren, but failed.

Hanji noticed someone passing by, they noticed they were one of Eren's friends. They approached them and smiled, as the person turns to Hanji with a milkshake on their hand.

"Hello, I'm Hanji..and I was wondering had happened to Eren?" Hanji asked, curiously.

"Hi Hanji! I am Sasha, Eren's friend! And..If you didn't know, Eren actually had to go to another country for some purposes and already left last Thursday" Sasha said with a sad expression as she drank her milkshake. Hanji slowly nods their head, as they thanked Sasha and walked back.

"Hey, I just found out that the reason Eren hadn't t been to school this week is because he had to go to another country and he had already left on Thursday, last week." Hanji said, as Levi sighed and showed an expression of sadness.

Hanji and Erwin sighed in disappointment of their plan slowly breaking into pieces, as they also comfort the raven near them.

– – – –

One holds hope so high, the other denies..

A chance of love seeks.

–––

Close to the end..!