Chapter 2

Welcome, welcome!

Chapter 2
‐---

"No, I like you, I really like you."

Levi stood still, confused. "No you don't." Eren looked at him as he raised an eyebrow, "Too bad, I do" Eren said. Levi slightly frowned, "Why?" He said.

"Do I need a reason?" Eren replied, as Levi sighed in disbelief, he didn't believe Eren. He highly doubts that someone would have a crush on him, even if Eren did, he wouldn't have told him or everyone else in such a manner, as if it was something normal.

Don't get him wrong, almost everyone in school knows Levi and does respect him, so it would also be possible that some of them has or had a crush on him. But just saying it out loud so casually is a whole new thing.

Eren looked at Levi, making eye contact. Eren was admiring the Raven's eyes, as the Raven only looked but didn't seem to reciprocate the other's admiration.

"You may like me, but I don't, so can you leave me alone now?" Levi said, sternly looking at Eren. "Can we get to know each other first..?" Eren suggested. "Seriously, why can't you just leave me alone?" "I just want to get to know you a little better, please?"

Levi sighed, "Fine.." Eren smiled.

After a while, the two ended up getting to know each other. They both slowly got a little comfortable with one another, and enjoyed their time, talking about what they liked and disliked, it seems they had their similarities.

As the two talked, the group finally came back. "What took you all so long to grab snacks?" Levi said, frowning. "Levi! It's because there was such a long line, and the cashier was admiring someone from the window beside him!" Hanji said, smiling.

"To think about it, Who was the cashier admiring..? It's a bit strange to just look at someone outside the window while your customers are waiting to order.." Armin said, as the others nodded in agreement.

"Indeed, but he ended up remembering he had customers, and I saw him look outside the window once we had left with all our orders." Erwin added, "Strange..but anyways, did you also notice that one girl who was in a call? she was talking to her girlfriend" Sasha said.

"Sasha! What was it about?" Connie asked, Sasha smiled as she ate a donut. "It was about how they planned on preparing for their marriage in a few days!" She said, happily. "Ohh..Congrats to them then!" Armin said.

"Yeah, I hope their marriage goes well." Mikasa said, as the others congratulated the girl who they didn't know, but were happy for. Hanji smiled, "Maybe you should also plan for you and Levi's Marriage, Eren!" Hanji said, gleefully.

Levi hit Hanji, as Hanji continued to giggle. "What the hell, Hanji?" He said, as Hanji smiled at him in a teasing manner.

"Whaat?? Levi, C'mon..It's a good idea. Admit it!-"

Whack!

"Ouch!" Hanji said, rubbing their arm that Levi had hit again. "You hit really hard, Levi..I wonder if you'll hit Eren that hard when he teases you in the futu-" Levi hit Hanji again, "OW- Okay, I'll stop, Levi!" They said, pouting.

The others laughed and giggled, the atmosphere was lively and filled with laughter. They continued hanging out and talking about things, as they ate their snacks.

Armin took a bite of his pretzel, as he also decided to bring up a certain topic. "Mikasa, Remember when we dared Eren to give a rose to that random blonde girl when we were younger?" He said, smiling as Mikasa slowly nods her head, smiling as well.

Sasha ate her other donut, overjoyed with the taste. "This donut is awesome..Oh..And Eren gave the rose or not..?!" Sasha said, as Connie nodded. "Yeah, Did he or did he not??" Connie said, as they all started looking at Mikasa and Armin.

The two nodded their heads. "He did, The girl accepted it" Mikasa said, "He just walked away after, and the girl ran to her friends and showed them the flowers." Eren looked at the two, quietly.

"Wow, Already trying to get a girlfriend at such an age, Eren?" Hanji said, "What..It was a dare, plus we we're still pretty young.." He replied. "But now you can get a boyfriend instead, take Le-" Levi glared at them, Hanji smiled.

Eren chuckled, as the others giggled. "Excuse me..?" A voice said, behind everyone. They turned around, looking at the person who talked. She had blonde hair and looked slightly nervous.

"Are you that boy who gave roses to a blonde girl when you were younger..?" She asked, the others were shocked with the sudden question that was similar to what they were just talking about. "Ah, Yes..Why?" Eren said, as the girl's eyebrows slightly raised.

"Actually, I'm that blonde girl you gave the flowers to..!" She said, Eren slowly nodded. "I see..Haha, What a coincidence that we're here now..meeting up.." He said, as the girl nodded.

"Do you wanna be friends?" She said, Eren's eyes widened. "Oh, sure..!" "Awesome..I'm Historia, by the way..!" Historia introduced herself. "Eren, It's nice to meet you, Historia" Eren said, as he also introduced himself.

The others simply watched as another person came along. "Oh, By the way..Eren, This is my girlfriend, Ymir...!" Ymir looked at all of them and grinned. "Hey, I'm Ymir and this girl over here is mine." Ymir said, proudly.

The others laughed, "Awesome, you both seem like an awesome couple" Armin said, smiling.

"Thanks..!" Historia said with a smile.

"By the way, Historia and Ymir..Eren, over here, likes this raven, Levi. And you know, you gotta admit that they would be perfect together!" Hanji said, grinned and said in a teasing manner.

"Yeah, Who knows when one of them would finally just start dating the other?" Connie said, as Sasha nodded, excitedly eating her blueberry donut.

"Really? Aw, they would definitely seem like a great coup-" "Stop, There is no way we would start dating, ever. Plus, I don't even like him, why would I..?" Levi said, frowning. Eren looked down.

"Who knows? Maybe one day you would fall for him..No-" Hanji tried to finish their speech but ended up getting interrupted. "-No way, that is impossible..and if that ever did happen, then I would be crazily stupid and completely insane." Levi said.

Eren stayed silent, until his phone got a message notification. Eren took his phone out, his eyes slightly widened at the message. The others noticed, making them curious to what he had read.

"Eren, is something wrong..or did something go wrong?" Historia asked. The others looked at Eren, looking for an answer. "Huh..oh, No. I'm good, everything is actually fine..I've got to go tho..I'll see you all soon..Bye!" Eren said, running to wherever he is headed to.

The others looked at each other, worried and curious.

"Do you think he's fine..?"

"Levi..it might have been because of what you said.." Hanji told Levi, as Levi stayed silent for a few moments.

"It was the truth..but I hope it wasn't the reason he left." Levi said, looking away but it didn't seem like he felt bad.

The others, except for Levi, looked at each other and just by their eyes, they all agreed that he is going to be or is really just in denial.

"Anyway..I have to go." Levi said, walking away. They all waved him goodbye, as they decided to talk about Eren and Levi.

"So.."

"So....?"

"Do you all think he's in denial?"

I hope you enjoyed! <3