Estel's New Life

Comincia dall'inizio

"Thanks for the ring" I tell her.

"It's the less I could do after everything you've done for me" she tells me. "But remember I can undo the spell if I think you're a threat" she states.

"I know" I tell her. "Anyway I'm skipping school to speed the day getting used to my new body" I tell them. "Have fun" I tell them before leaving. I go into the woods and test my strength. I go to the falls and go for a swim seeing how long I could stay under water. When I returned to the shore I saw a message from Caroline. Asking me to meet her and Stefan at the grill.

I went home and changed into dry clothes. Before going to the grill. I find her and Stefan at a table. "Why are you all wet?" Caroline asks me as I join them.

"Went for a swim at the falls" I tell her shrugging.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on studying for your finals?" she asks me.

"It's my first day as an immortal, give me a break sis" I tell her.

"How are you coping?" Stefan asks me.

"Well, no cravings. Though I feel very happy and free. Due to my heightened emotions" I state.

"That's good, let me know if you need help" he tells me.

"Sure, so what were you two talking about?" I ask as I look at the menu.

"Tyler, I told him I was a vampire. Don't worry he doesn't know about any of you and I kept questions to a minimum" she states. "Are you mad?" she asks Stefan.

"Yes Caroline. As a matter of fact, I am a little mad. I mean, you put yourself a risk. If Damon finds out" Stefan says.

"But you're not gonna tell him, are you?" she asks him.

"No, of course not. He would kill you" he states.

"Not if I kill him first, no one threatens my family" I tell him.

"Always looking out for me" Caroline says smiling at us.

"Yeah. Well, you don't exactly make it very easy on us" Stefan tells her.

"Then why do you do it? Estel I get, she's my older sister" Care states. "Why are you such a good friend to me?" she asks him.

"I don't know. I guess you...you remind me of someone. My best friend, Lexi" he tells her.

"I...you have a friend?" Caroline asks him surprised. As I start to feel guilty. Lexi must of been the vampire Damon killed on Stefan's birthday.

"You say that with such a discouraging amount of surprise, Caroline" he says.

"No I just...sorry. I just...tell me about her" she tells him.

"I will, some other time. I got to go" he tells her.

"Wait Stefan, I'm sorry about Lexi" I tell him. "I pointed her out, if it weren't for me. She might still be alive" I tell him. He looks at me surprised and sighs.

"I don't blame you Estel, you were doing it to protect Caroline" he states. "It was Damon who killed her" he states.

"I still feel guilty" I tell him.

"Well you don't have to, it's in the past" he tells me. "Anyway if that's all I gotta go" he tells us. He gets up to leave.

"Wait! No! What do we do about Tyler? I don't want Damon to kill him 'cause there's a full moon coming up and Tyler is totally freaking out about it" Caroline tells him. I notice Bonnie sitting with two men and frown in confusion.