.43.

"Hey Maria, I didn't knew you were handling the restaurant nowadays."  I stood there at the counter, dressed casually looking around for Peter.

"Yeah. Somebody has to." Maria laughed managing the bills.

"Is Peter busy somewhere else?" I asked not so directly.

For a moment Maria looked at me dead in the eyes and laughed.

"You both left together." Maria pointed out. "And peter told me you both will be back with Zayn and Zara after few weeks. You came early? Is Zayn and Zara back too?" Maria look excited at the thought of Zayn and Zara being back.

"Umm. Yeah. I came before i intended too. I had some work pending here like like.. like that internship. That's just so important to me. So I had to be back for that you know..." I smile embarrassed by myself.

I didn't even remember that internship.

"Ohh. Yeah I remember, Randhir had left those documents at home. He told me to give it you when you come back. Just in case he won't be back by that time." Maria continue her work.

"Is he going somewhere?" That was enough for me to lean in to listen carefully.

"Usual three month disappearance. For like two times in a year" Maria joked.

I smiled too.

"So is this some kind of second buisness he has?" I enquired.

"I don't know the details but Peter does. Even Peter used to be a part of that trip before this restaurant opened." Maria informed.

"I rarely saw them back then. Before Zayn Zara and you arrived. They were never really home. Just at nights. Or even not that sometimes." Maria admitted sadly.

Peter is involved in all of this.

Maria is even more unaware than me.

How lucky she is.

"So he left already?" I asked getting on my feet ready to run.

"He was supposed to leave today but he said that he had some work to take care of before he leaves. But he will be back for his bags I suppose." The costumers began to fill the restaurant and that's when I decide my next destination.

He can't get rid of me that easily.

Thank you so much all of you for your precious time.