Chapter 9

Khushi's POV:
Well that was...awkward? I guess

Ughh ok let's get working ,I thought. I checked a few more files. It was past 7. I got a text from Vi that he would pick me up by 8. So I gathered my things and went around the academy.

After Vi came we went home.I went in my room and changed into my PJs and came down.

I saw Mami talking to someone on the phone so I just went and sat beside her waiting for her to end the call.

When she finally said bye. I sighed and turned towards her.
"Kya hua?"(what happend) she asked to which i shook my head meaning nothing.
"Everything has changed in the academy"i told her.
"Yes it has"she said caressing my hair. I just hummed.
"So tomorrow is the first day of navratri and we are going temple at 8 so lets have dinner and then we'll hit the hay." I nodded and we both went in the kitchen made something to eat.

Vi, Sid and Mama came back and we all sat together and had dinner talking and laughing about things. We later went to our rooms and slept.

💜💜💜

Next morning i woke up to the sound of alarm. It was 6:30. I had to get dressed up as we are going to temple.

I got out of the bed went in the restroom brushed, showered and came out wearing a bathrobe. Mami selected a dress for me to wear amd I loved it. I quickly changed into it.

I tied my hair into a half ponytail and put on some makeup and wore earrings which Mami gave with the dress

I tied my hair into a half ponytail and put on some makeup and wore earrings which Mami gave with the dress. I looked in the mirror for the last time , i felt good. I took my things and went down .

When I went down everyone's eyes were on me. Mami and mama looked at me and said I looked beautiful, while the two brothers were still shocked.

Me and the brothers were going in one car while mama and mami in another. They both left ,it was just 3 of us now. I looked at them and raised my eyebrows.

"Sid pinch me I guess I'm dreaming"said Vihaan still looking at me and forwarding his hand to Sid. He just shrugged and pinched.
"Oww you dumb ass i was just joking, even if i wasn't why would you pinch so hard?" Said Vihaan rubbing his hand. Me and Sid chuckled shaking out heads.

"If you guys are done with your drama can we leave?" I asked them.
"Yes of course" said Sid. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the car i sat in the front seat Vihaan was driving Sid was sitting behind.

We reached there after 45 minutes. It was really crowded we didn't even get place to park the car. Vihaan asked me and Sid to go inside while he parks the car. We said ok and went in.

Mama and mami were already waiting . When they saw us they asked what took us so long , Sid explained and then we went in.

Vihaan joined us after 10 minutes we were already done praying so we waited for him.

As we were waiting Mami saw someone and waved. I looked to who it was. Holy hell ! Kill me! It was non other than Ayush's family. They all looked really good.

"I wish i was never your friend" said consey
"Shut the hell up" i said.

"What took you so long? I was looking for you"said Mami to Swarna aunty. Wait she knew that they were coming?

"It was really crowded there that's why it took a long time"said Swarna aunty
"My my Khushi you look lovely"she said looking at me and kissing on my forehead.
"Thank you aunty you look beautiful too" i said. She wore a royal blue colored sari with really beautiful embroidery.
"Thank you beta"she said.

Mama and the boys came too they greeted everyone.
"Manish, Ayush nai aya?"asked mama. Please say no I thought.

"But why are you nervous?" Asked consey
"Ye-no ,no why would i be" i said
"Yeah yeah" said consey

"Nai ,he came Raj he must have gone inside to pray"said Manish uncle. Oh no. Mama nodded.

"Oh no, Kuku can you please go inside and the sweet which i gave to Panditji I totally forgot to take it back" she said frustratedly.
"It's ok I'll get it"i said and went in.

I went towards Panditji and asked him about the sweet he went in to bring in .

"Hey" I heard someone say. I turned around to see who it was.
Well I guess I'm really lucky I thought. It was Ayush , he wore a blue plain kurta. To say he's looking good would be an understatement. He looked hella handsome . When I realized i was checking him out I looked somewhere else.

"Hi" I replied . He came and stood beside me.
"I dint know you were gonna be here" he said looking at me.
"So did I" i said.

Panditji came and gave me the sweet i thanked him and looked at Ayush.

"So, uh I guess my family is with yours so mind taking me there?" He asked. I nodded and gestured him to follow me.

I got a call I accepted it, it was Mami.
"Yeah I'm coming,I got the sweet"she said ok. I looked down at my phone while walking.

I was suddenly pulled by someone by my waist.I yelped and closed my eyes i was really startled.
My hands-were on his chest . I could feel the toned muscles .

"You can open your eyes now"I heard Ayush?
I opened my eyes slowly and saw that our faces very really close. I quickly moved back.
"You should look where your going,you could have hit your head to the pilar"he said as if scolding to a 5 year old. I pouted and said "I'm sorry".

"Bhai what happe- oh hi Khushi didi"said Mansi coming towards us.
"Hi"i said smiling at her.

"Mansi common everyone must be waiting right?"she nodded. He gestured us to move first.

We went out and saw our families talking. I dont know why but i feel safe around him and his family . I could never be this comfortable with any other person.

I heard Mami say "let's talk about this to both of them and meet tomorrow at my place"
Swarna aunty and some other aunty who might be his chachi, agreed to it. They looked happy like really happy. Not that I mind but why?

________
What were they talking about can you guess??

Thank you for the support guysss!!😊💜