Chapter 6

Khushi's POV:
I woke up after 2 hours i dont know how i was able to sleep for that long in my seat. I opened my eyes slowly only to see my head resting on Ayush's shoulder.

He was sleeping as well so I moved away from him without disturbing him. I went to the restroom did my business and came back to my seat and found him awake.

I went and sat on my seat i looked at him and said "I'm sorry I guess I disturbed you and for sleeping on your shoulder it must be paining".
Well of course it would be paining you have such a big head I thought.

"Hey no it's completely ok I understand and it's not paining so don't worry. Did you sleep well though?"he asked me i nodded smiling.

Later we had our lunch, me and aditi talked for sometime and then she slept. I was not sleepy so I decided to watch a movie.

I was half way through the movie when i felt something on my shoulder. It was Ayush he dozed off. I don't know why i feel different around him. Its not like I feel uncomfortable it's just that i feel different .

I tried to wake him up but he didn't so i just let him be like that and made myself comfortable too. It dint take long until sleep consumed me.

💜💜💜

After another few hours of sleeping ,watching movies,talking we were finally going to land.

After we landed we went to get our bags and did all the formalities and went out.

I was going to take a cab while Aditi had called her brother to pick her up and Ayush and his friend got their driver.

While talking to Ayush in the flight i got to know a lot about him and his family. His family is a really big joint family. His father came to nyc to start business which is really successful now and is handed over to him. His parents are going to shift back to India in a few months after their world tour . Yes uncle is taking aunty on world tour next month...

"Khushi?"i heard someone call me. I turned around confused to see who's calling me,but i was suddenly lifted and twirled.

"God save me please" I screamed.i was really scared I thought i was getting kidnapped but as soon as i saw the person who scared me a smile broke on my face

"Vihaan!!" I excitedly went to him and hugged.
"I missed you so much"i said with a sad face. He pulled my cheeks.
"I missed you too kuku"he said

Vihaan is my mami's elder son he's just an year older than me. Everyone here calls me kuku adoringly. Well mama and mami have two sons one is Vihaan and other is Siddhart.

"Yeah yeah forget me" said sid who stood behind me.i turned around and hugged him.
"I missed you too my baby brother"i said pinching his cheeks and giggling.
"Oww women, stop pulling my cheeks and I'm not baby , for your information I'm just 2 years younger than you"he said annoyed to which I laughed and shrugged
"Why are you guys here though? i told you that I'll come by my own because of me you had to wake up so early"i told them making a sad face.
"I know you told but we wanted to pick you up so here we are, now let's go or ma will kill me" Vihaan said i nodded and laughed.

Me and the two brothers were going while Aditi's brother already picked her up. And Ayush and his friend were waiting for their driver to come.Ayush saw me I waved at him and he waved back. I couldn't see him properly because he was far but i could sense that he was angry but why?

Vi and Sid helped me with the luggage. We kept it in the trunk and drived home.

It was 4:30 in morning when we reached home. Vi and Sid said they'll get my luggage so I went inside opening the door with the spare key.

I saw our maid who was more like a family ,Shanti didi(way to address elder sister) she was 10 years older than me she's a widow and doesn't have kids so she stays with us. She was sweeping the house so i slowly went behind her and said boh to which she screamed as she saw a ghost. I was laughing my ass off.

She saw me and gave me a bear hug.
"Kaisi hai tu?(how are you)you know I missed you so much"she said with tears in her eyes.
"Im all gud,of course you would miss me im irresistible"i said sassyly trying to hype her mood a little. She chuckled .

"Im going to meet mami and mama I guess they are sleeping right?" I asked her to which she nodded. I mumbled ok and went up to their room. And yes they were sleeping so I quietly went and slept in the middle of them keeping my arm around mami.

I missed her way too much.

After some time i felt someone kiss my forehead. I opened my eyes to see mami with tears in her eyes which made me emotional too. Well i met them after 2 years .

"I missed you sooo much" i told mami hugging her
"I missed you too kuku. Ok you rest for sometime and come down for breakfast ok?"she said wiping her tears. I nodded smiling.

I went and slept in the guest room for sometime.

🤍🤍🤍

"Khushi no denying look at you you've become so thin eat more"mami said playfully glaring at me. I whinnied and ate , i was already full.

We sat in the living room after breakfast and started discussing about the navratri nights.

In India, especially Gujrat(state in India) people celebrated navratri in a really grand way.

All the nine nights there would be garba ( a dance)nights which people enjoy a lot.

So me and the family decided we would go for only 4 days in 9 as i came after long time we wanted to have a family gathering and we could even get a lot tired by dancing for 9 days continuously.

Mami already got the dresses as there was a sale ,they were pretty beautiful though. We decided what to wear when and other stuff.

After a few hours we had lunch and then i had the rest of the day to myself so me and my cousins planned on meeting today in the evening.

I got dressed up and went down to see my cousin Simran who came to pick me up. We had a small chat and then we left to meet the others in a nearby cafe.

Around 8 at night i came back home after meeting my cousins. We gossiped and bitched about few things. We ate a few snacks and then parted off and here i am getting ready for bed.

I went down and wished good night to everyone and slept like a log. I guess i was wayy too tired after a long flight and a long day.

__________

Hellooo!!
How are all doing??
I hope you liked this chapter you did then don't forget to share vote and comment.
❤️❤️❤️