Chapter 7

Ayush's POV:
I felt so angry that I wanted to slit the throat of the guys Khushi was hugging, though she was far I could see it clearly.

They were about to leave ,when she saw me she waved and i did too.
Just then our driver came and we sat and left for home. All this while all I could think of was Khushi.

After an hour we reached home. It was huge it had to be huge for all my family members to fit in.

I inside as one of our helpers opened the door.

Everyone were sleeping so i chose not to disturb them and just went in the guest room and slept.

After a few hours i woke up to the loud noises coming from the living room. I went down worried to see what's wrong but here my family was just arguing about my marriage like seriously?

I just sighed and went back up took a shower and put on clothes and went down to talk to everyone.

They were discussing about Navratri nights so i just checked my phone. It's not that I don't like it its just that we however have to go according to them so it's better to agree than argue.

After lunch I went out to catch up with my friends. I came back home after having dinner so i just changed and slept.
                                                      🤍🤍🤍
Khushi's POV:
The next day i woke up when mami came to my room and asked me to wake up and get ready as there are a few guests coming home.

I wore a plain yellow kurti and printed plazzo. As long as I'm in India I decide to wear Indian clothes as I won't get a chance to wear them after I return back to New York.

I went down and saw all the aunties from mami's side sitting on the couch bitching. I dint care because they always do that. They even humiliated me telling that i have become a load for the family but it's been a long time so i chose to ignore it and greet them properly.

I went down and said Namaste to everyone. To which some of them replied and some gave a disgusted look. I felt hurt but I covered it up as I dint want to ruin it. I went in the kitchen to help mami.

Vihaan was also there helping mami make snacks. I made tea and coffee . I was about to serve them bu mami said she will do it so i gave the tray to her.

Vihaan was just looking at me he knew what happened before and now too. I just gave him a fake smile and went out.

"Keerti tum kyu yeh sab kar rahi ho ?, give it to Khushi she'll do it" (Keerti why are you doing all this?) said one of the aunties looking at me as i was a maid while mami was giving them tea.

"Didi yeh tea and coffee usine banyi hai, I'm just giving serving"
(This tea and coffe is made by her I'm just serving) said mami looking at me amd smiling which I returned then Mami went in the kitchen to get something.

As soon as mami went one of the aunties split the tea down and said "kaisi chai banayi hai, atleast her parents should have put some sense in her before dying" (how did you make this tea) while making a disgusted face.

This brought tears in my eyes which I quietly wiped off and sai "sorry aunty"

I saw Vihaan making a move to defend me but signaled him not to cause it will just give him bad reputation which I don't want.

I went upstairs closed the door of my room and slumbered down the door and cried my heart out. I was never humiliated like this but that was not i cared about all i cared about is that they brought my parents between this.

I can't bear it when people disrespect my parents. Though I haven't got a chance to be with them for long i still have memories and pictures of those 5 years of my life with them.

After sometime I calmed down and went down in the living room after they left. I saw Vihaan sitting on the couch I went and sat beside him. He later noticed my presence.

"You okay?" He asked to i nodded and tried to smile.
"I know you aren't, i dont know why you tolerate them when you can just speak back and set them straight. No one not a single person should do this especially to you." He said sternly. I knew he would be angry but nothing that I can't handle.

"I don't have Vi, I just don't want to speak back because a part of me feels what they say is nonsense and i try to ignore it and other part stopes me telling they are elder to me so I don't want to be disrespectful to them." I said honestly. People say when you talk about it you feel at ease well i do too so i talk it out with Vi he is the only one who understands me and knows about me.

"Khushi listen to me whatever they said don't let it affect you ok? We know you and you do too so don't ever ever question yourself or blame yourself, even if your parents were alive they would still humiliate you, you know why? Cause they are jealous, jealous by the fact that you got a second chance in your life which they dint so don't even think about it ok?" He said taking my hands and assuring me. I nodded with tears in my eyes.

"Ok enough of this melodrama now lets go to your academy ok?"he said trying to change the mood which he did i just chuckled and nodded.

I went back to my room and grabbed my things and went off to my academy.

Yes my academy or should i say my mom's?

____________
Her mom's academy?

You will know about it in the next chapter

Until next chapter
💜🤍❤️