HTSCF CH 027 Host, you can't just go offline.

Start from the beginning

He wanted to shout: "Fuck me harder!"

But that would spoil his image, so he had to do things in subtle ways to get what he wanted. Sometime later, the two males inside him finished and unloaded all their semen, making him cum hard. He gave the two in his hands a few more strokes and they shot their semen all over his chest.

Caesar was still in his mouth, shoving in and out at a pace that drove him crazy... It felt so good, too good. He hoped that they would keep going for a few more rounds because he was still unsatisfied...

(end NSFW...)

If Jun had witnessed such a scene, he might have had a nosebleed and bled to death. In actuality, he had been thinking of Sorrel and how to make some progress with the Hidden Mission. Sorrel had at least a dozen men and Jun was curious how he handled them all. Beastmen had strong libido, so surely he couldn't just have one at a time.

His mind flashed back to the scene of the female protagonist from the zombie apocalypse world. Was it something like that? If so, he had to admire Sorrel. Jun had a hard time just satisfying two men, much less a dozen or so. Being pregnant was a blessing in that he was able to take a break from having to receive both of them.

Of course, their sexual activities didn't stop, they just changed to handjobs, blowjobs, and sumata.

(A/N: Japanese term for intercrural sex, nonpenetrative sex, usually involving placing the penis between the thighs and rubbing to create friction... lol).

He had to wonder about the emotional aspects though. The reason their threesome worked was that Azazel and Elior always had a tolerant and somewhat close relationship with each other, something like frenemies. That and their feelings for Jun were more important to them than anything else.

As for Jun, he was able to accept both of them solely because they were the only ones to have ever been able to enter his heart. There would never be space for another after them. He could not imagine doing that for a dozen men. It was just too much. The protagonist Sorrel was admirable.

|You seriously don't think that, Host.|

|Oh, a voice I haven't heard in a long time. I thought you might have been recycled.|

|I see you've gone back to being a snarky Host.|

|Haha.|

|I just came to remind you that you are nearing the one-year mark, dearest Host. Just one more year and you'll have completed the Main Mission.|

|About that... I don't think I've suffered much misfortune these past 3 or so years?|

|That's because your men are too strong, Host... You don't think the world hasn't tried? The dinosaurs are almost extinct because of them!|

|... Why not just send a natural disaster my way?|

|Host!!! ... Host? Dearest Host? You can't just go offline! That's my thing!|

The reason Jun brought up the natural disaster was that there would be one soon. He had been pregnant for over a month now and even had a small belly. It was somewhat fast, but that meant he wasn't having a female. At the same time, he was worried that the upcoming earthquake would affect his pregnancy negatively. Beastmen City wouldn't be heavily affected, but accidents were bound to happen.

Only a month and he had already grown attached. Was it female beastmen hormones?

"What's wrong?" Azazel, who was massaging Jun's legs, asked. He had been watching his mate space out for the past few minutes and saw he had returned to reality. His hand naughtily brushed by Jun's crotch.

Jun lightly slapped away the stray hand. "Nothing, don't worry."

His men were both perverted but Azazel was perhaps a tiny bit more perverted because of his status as a closet—repressed—pervert.

Elior was out at the market—Beast City had their own local market—trading for some much-needed supplies when he ran into Sorrel, who looked disappointed when he saw him. At first. Sorrel had decided at their previous meeting that Elior wasn't his type, but seeing him with such a look of revulsion on his face stirred something inside him, a desire to conquer.

"I heard Faye is pregnant? Congratulations." Sorrel said with a gentle smile. "It's such a miracle. You and Azazel must really have strong..." His eyes trailed down. "... Bloodlines."

This was exactly why Elior disliked females. Sorrel wasn't exactly unique in the way he treated male beastmen. All the females in this world behaved in the same fashion. When Sorrel first arrived he had some misgivings, but after being spoiled to death, he became just like any other female in this world—entitled, arrogant, and with a thirst to conquer male beastmen like objects.

While others were desperate to win over a female and give them everything, only wild beastmen like him who were never the object of the females' affections could see through to their ugliness. To think that his Jun was once jealous of such a female!

"Thanks." It was times like these that Elior acted very short, but Sorrel still wouldn't leave. "What?"

"Would I be able to visit Faye?"

"No."

Elior quickly gathered his items and left. Such actions only increased Sorrel's interest. He was determined to have him and Azazel.

Back home, Elior was in a bad mood and rushed up to Jun to embrace him, breathing in that familiar comforting scent. "Ah... You smell so good."

"Something happened?" Azazel asked, noticing the odd way Elior was behaving. He was usually clingy, but this was something else.

"I ran into your little admirer while at the market."

Flinching, Azazel looked to Jun to check his reaction, who just laughed it off. "What did he want?"

"To see you."

"Oh?" Amused, Jun winked at the tensed man giving him a panicked look. "You mean to see Azazel."

"I only love you."

Jun froze and turned red. Sometimes Azazel's few words were worse than Elior's many words.

A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapter!