"I-is this a little too extravagant for dinner?," the young princess asks.

"I don't believe so! It is your first dinner in the royal palace! Plus, I believe the queen will be very happy to see you in one of these dresses. I think this one will suit you very much."

Reluctantly, y/n agrees to wear the large ball gown. Iris sighs up her corset and helps her step into the dress.

The first that came to y/n's mind was that Iris was right. The dress was perfect for her. It fit her like a glove and the neckline showed her smooth collarbones and shoulders.

"My! You look absolutely beautiful!", Iris exclaims.

As y/n was about to respond, a knock at her door drew the women out of their conversation.

"Princess y/n! It's Ezekiel! I'm here to escort you to dinner!," the man says through the door.

"Will be out in just a minute!," Iris shouts back. "I believe everything is ready! Ezekiel will escort you the rest of the way and I will come back to prepare you for bath after your dinner, does that sound alright?"

"Yes, that sounds fine, thank you Iris."

With a bow, the handmaid opens the door for Ezekiel and exits.

"Ready princess?," Ezekiel says as he extends his hand in her direction.

"As I'll ever be." Y/n takes his hand and follows him to a grand dining room. The walls were cream and had paintings on each wall. The table was large and set with every food anyone could think of. Lobster, Turkey, vegetables, bread, wine, and much more.

"My y/n! I just knew that dress would look beautiful on you! Doesn't she look beautiful katsuki? Katsuki? Katsuki!", Mitski yells to her son at the other end of the table.

"What is it shitty old hag?!," he yells back.

"You answer your mother, brat! Y/n please sit! I didn't know what you liked to eat so I had our chefs prepare an assortment!"

"T-thank you very much your magesty," y/n responds.

Dinner was mostly silent besides the questions Mitski and Masaru were asking about y/n's homeland.

"Katsuki was recently in Edinburough! Weren't you son? We sent him to your family's ball!," Mitski exclaimed.

Y/n looks at Katsuki just to see him scoff at his mother.

"It was lame," he reply's in a gruff voice.

The loud slam of a hand on the table startled y/n in to look in Mitski's direction. She's seen her mad at her son a handful of time already, but this one seemed to top all the others. Even Katsuki seemed to quiet down.

"Now. Katsuki. You're going to show princess y/n around the palace," Mitski says to her son as she gets up from the table. She took powerful strides towards her husband as their young prince through a tantrum at the table. Even y/n had a hard time hiding her smile from the sight. He really was childish.

"Let's get this shit over with. Come on shitty girl," he says as he starts walking out of the dining room, not even bothering to wait for y/n.

This is probably the only chance she'll get to talk to him on their own for awhile, so y/n made sure to catch up to him.

"You're really slow you know that?," Katsuki says in a gruff voice.

Y/n looked up at the taller man and noticed how even his chest stuck out when he talked. Even his walk was arrogant. How annoying, she thought to herself.

Katsuki took the princess around the palace using as few words as possible to describe the home.

"The kitchen." He was obviously bored with this.

"Uhm.. Katsuki?," she shyly asked.

"What?" She watches him sigh through his nose as he turns in her direction.

"Could you show me what's outside?"

"Why do you want to go outside, dumbass?" He seemed to soften up a little to her frighten tone.

"I just always loved walking the grounds outside back home, I'd like to be able to do that here as well."

Katsuki stares at the girl as she feels her face heating up. He runs his hands over his face and reluctantly agrees with a complained yes.

Y/n followed behind his trail as he took her through a hallway leading to the back of the palace.

"There's a greenery the chef uses to the left, mother's flowers in the middle, and a horse barn to the left," he points as he speaks.

"Horses! Could we see them?! My mother always said ladies don't ride, but when I was younger I always saw other girls my age riding their horses in the Forrest by the palace."

"God you are lame," he laughs out.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Y/n curses herself for being so vulnerable with him.

"Most of those horses are mine, so you can't use them. But... I guess I could look into getting you one. That is if you want it shithead!"

"Are you serious? I've never even met one before."

"Do you want to?"