Bonus (2)|Plus five

Start from the beginning

They're even bigger fans than us. Introducing us to ones we've never heard about.

"Mom don't worry. We know." Says Kiren.

Kai nods along with him. They're ready to have fun. The two of them.

"Alright where you guys think we should first?" Detka turns asking them.

"The superman roller coaster!!"

They yell at the sma time. We all get up taking our stuff. Eureka brought a knapsack with some snacks water bottles, baby wipes and whatever else she though we might need.

"Papa can I get cotton candy?"

Elena asks. Pointing to the man carrying a stick with bags of cotton candy.

I looked down at her, seeing she already pulling out all her ammunition with her puppy dog eyes and pout. She knows I can never say no when I see this.

"Sure." I say picking her up. "Papa will gets you some."

"Kiren, Kai do you guys want cotton candy too?"

"Yes." They say at the exact same time.

"Alright we'll be back."

"Yayy. Papa's getting cotton candy."

Elena has a major sweet tooth. If we aren't careful she eats all the cookies from the cookie jar. I hold her steady as come to the man.

"How much for 4?"

"8 Dollars sir."

That's a lot for just cotton candy.

I give him a 10 dollars bill. He shifts through and returns 3 singles, then hand me three cotton bags. The last he leans down and gives to Elena.

She smiles up at the man. "Thank you. Thanks Papa."

"Your welcome princess."

She takes my hand and we head back to Eureka and the boys. I hand each of them a cotton candy bag and the last one to my wife.

"Thanks papa."

"Your welcome guys. Let's head to the first ride."

Eureka turns to me as Kiren and Kai leads the way. "You didn't have to get me one baby. Thank you. "

"I know but I don't you feeling left out. We can share it." I say taking her hand in my free hand.

Looking down I see Elena has already started nipping away at her pink cotton candy. He holds my hand hold the stick up to her face and bites at it happily. My princess is so sweet.

Today is going to be a good day.

It was. It was great day.

>>>>>

We all had a blast. Kiren and Kai had so much fun going on the rides they were allowed on. Elena, Eureka and I went on more calm rides so she can have fun. We played games. Elena was so happy when I won her a unicorn bear. She's at that stage where she's obsessed with unicorns. I played this shooting game and won detka toucan bird.

We had so much fun that by the time the day started winding down we were all ready to head home and rest. Once the children were in the back they passed out sleeping away. Eureka looks ready to sleep too.

The drive home consisted of me holding Eureka's hand while she dozed off along with our children who slept peacefully in the back. Elena clutching her unicorn "uni" as she named it very tight.

>>>>

"Papa can I help?"

Elena pleads beside me. I'd woken up early to workout in the backyard and came into start breakfast. Eureka is sleeping in. Kiren and Kai would be getting up soon. I'm surprised Elena is awake so early.