Thirteen|Pleasing you

"How does that feel? Better now?"

"Yes. My feet feel better. Thank you."

We'd gotten ready for bed. Eureka dressed in this cute pastel color matching shorts and top that mesh well with her dark skin. She's undone her hair and let its fall into its normal fluffy curly way. Then put on what I learned is called a bonnet to protect it.

I'm wearing only a pair of shorts going commando. Eureka is situated on her back while I continue massaging her cute feet with some of her lotions. It's where her particular scent developed from. Cocoa butter and cinnamon-smelling lotion.

The whole time I rub it into her feet I keep telling her how much I love the smell of it. It makes her smell delicious. Like a bakery shop filled with sweet treats.  Eureka only got more comfortable as my fingers take away the aches and pains in her feet.

Caused by the heels she wore to meet my family earlier. I carried her upstairs because she complained her feet were killing her which I can only imagine. Those heels were 4 inches tall. Even though she chided they're comfortable, after a while even the most comfortable pair of shoes start to hurt.

"You're really good at this Kira."

"Oh really now. You want me to do anywhere else? Your back?"

Eureka perks up at this. I love to please her. She nods bobbing her head excitedly.

"Yes. That sounds like heaven. Let me flip over on my stomach. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Eureka rolls over on top of the blanket. Gracing me with her round ass and thick thighs. The shorts are kinda see-through so I make out the black thong she's wearing underneath.

Fuck me. She trying to give me a heart attack.

"Do you need me to take my top off?"
Eureka asks. She isn't wearing a sports bra under it. I don't think I can bear that right now without becoming a caveman and fucking her raw.

"No, I'll just push it up to your neck. Put your arms flat at your sides and set your head in a position so you're comfortable." I advise.

Getting up I pull over Eureka's desk chair. Sitting on it. Near her head. Her feet are away from me. I roll up her top to her neck. Uncovering her tiny waist. I stare hard at her back noticing a tattoo along her spine. Written in black cursive letters.

Eureka has ink. Why does this make her even sexier?

"Detka. What does your tattoo say? I can't read it since it's upside-down from my view?"

She tilts her face so she can see me.

"It says The longest day must come to an end. It's something my mom always use to say to me when I was growing up."