Preview

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Stumbling through the sand she tried to stabilize herself looking behind she heard the familiar sounds....

The loud taping of horses...and their heart shattering cries making her cry in terror...

Tears welled up in her already red eyes...she was scared...this unknown place filled with only sand around  was making her feel things that nobody wants to experience ever...

Turning her head towards the bright blue sky similar to her eyes she glared like she was trying to shout at the one who holds the power of the whole universe...that she was miserable...and he was leaving her in the fire alone...

Wo rab ansoo bhi parh lata hai...

Bebas ho tu ro liya karo...

Closing her eyes her head went down while tears left her eyes soaking the brownish sand...and she heard the voices yet again...and she waited for her end.......

She felt someone standing just before her and from the familiar sent she knows it was him....him her captor.....

The one who was the reason of her pain...her fear...

Feeling his fingers sliding just beneath her chin she stiffened...

Making her look up she didn't opened her eyes...scared to see him once again...scared for her fate...

A smirk got plastered on his face finding her again miserable in his hold...it was his trait to feel joy in someone else's pain....

"I got you....again...."he said in his ice cold voice making her open her eyes finally and she glared at him with hatred....

It was only fun and game for him....but for her it was her freedom...and she was aware that this time she is going to be bound to him for her whole life....

"You have to marry me if I found you again..."

And that's how a normal girl from mountains become the dearest bride of the"king of desert"....

It was her story a girl who was fond of Fairies...and she went to see the place where legend were famous of fairy being imprisoned by the beast....but got herself stuck in the castle by....her beast...

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

A beautiful fairytale of her life but with a twist....there was no hero to save her....

It was the story of villain who was the most Cold hearted person in the whole desert...

Dive in to know how a girl like her got stuck with him...

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜