"I told you after I save JFK."

"Okay fine. Officer!"

I lean over Fives lap to get to the window and laugh as Diego and Lila start to freak. The police officer didn't even see me, such drama queens.

"What are you doing eight!"

Five grabs my waist and pulls my head from the window and I come eye to eye with a pissed off Diego, oops.

"There's a reward out for you to Di and as you can tell I would kill for a new pair of heels."

"She's bluffing."

"Oh Lila sweetheart, I'm not."

Five leans into my ear and whispers, Thats my girl. I smirk a little bit more and lean back kicking my feet on to the back of Diego's chair.

"I'll go with you."

"What about me?"

"And I'm bringing the crazy lady."

I roll my eyes but lean into Five again who wraps an arm loosely around my waist while telling Diego where to go.

As soon as we walk into the building a gun is pointed at our heads. Five pushes me behind him a little bit and I scoff. Yes I love the protective Five but I can take care of myself.

"Where'd you get the film? The Frankel footage, the truth this time."

"You know this lunatic?"

"New acquaintance. He's harmless."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?"

"Such an open minded question yea." Diego answers while looking at Five

"Really depends on the people." Five answers and looks at me

"I mean isn't everyone in there own way?"

We all laugh like the gun means nothing to us, which it doesn't.

"You move one more muscle and I will blow your brains out."

"Okay calm down pinkie pie on steroids. Take the gun out of our faces before we become the enemy."

Five looks at me and smirks with pride whereas Lila is staring at me with fear.

"Yns got him"

"Definitely. Hey lila."

I shadow travel behind him and push the gun upwards. Bang.

"What the hell just happened?"

"We just learnt the dude Infront of us has bad aim. Now let's watch this tape."

Five put on the tape and I stood beside him. I know Five has been through a lot and I know he's the perfect guy but sometimes I just wish he would show it more often. The arms around the waist are cute but even then.

"They're so cute. I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them not murdering each other. Wait that's six days from now!"

"Congratulations you know the date, do you want a cookie."

"Holy shit this is it. The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about to get shot. How do you have this?"

"Hazel died to get me this footage."

"He's dead? Shame he seemed so nice. Do you think it will help stop doomsday?"

"How did you know?"

"I know you better than u know yourself."

Five can't even say I was reading his mind because that power is long gone. I'm now stuck with two powers, shadow traveling and fire. I used to be so powerful and now I can't even cast a stupid spell.

"Skip back again, hazel?"

"Long story."

"What's doomsday?"

"Longer story. Hazel was killed before he could explain but whatever he wanted us to see is on this film."

"Wait stop!"

"Okay you gonna fill me in now? What the hell is this shit were watching?"

"No that's impossible."

"Clearly it's not."

Hey Diego you were right, saving JFK would totally piss off dad."

"Of course dad would be involved in the assassination. I should've known."

"No you are both jumping to conclusions."

"What else is he doing standing on the grassy knoll holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas. The exact same moment the president gets shot."

"He's using the umbrella so he doesn't get burnt by the sun and plus many people were there to see the oh so holy president."

I'm not on either one of the two boys teams I just like watching them argue about something we will never know the answer to.

"Is that really your excuse Yn? He's the signalman for the whole goddamn thing so stop acting like he's innocent because you like Five!"

Okay now I'm on Fives team. A lady should never have her opinion looked down on.

"Hey don't yell at her."

Awww he stood up for me I'm touched. I like the softer side of Five. I need to make sure he's okay because he seems... Off.

"Even if he does help kill him it's meant to happen so let it be!"

"This was obviously what the big oaf was trying to tell you. We have to stop dad from killing the president."

"I'm going to kill you before you can even say the president's name if you don't shut up about him! God you're just like Luther about the moon!"

I felt a pain in my cheek and laugh. Diego punched me, he actually punched me. Five grabbed him by the collar and it took all of my energy not to yell 'cat fight'

"Never touch her again.'

"Jeez that's a weak punch. All I'm saying in dad's not boy scout but a presidential assassination..."

"It's not his thing."

"How would you know that Five. You skipped out on his golden years!"

"You asshole!"

"Skipped out? You think I had it easy Diego? I was alone for 45 years. We don't have time for this right now. Dads Cleary in Dallas right. Let's just go talk to him maybe he can help us fix the timeline."

"Dallas is a big place. We need to find him first."

"No really. If only we had some magical old timely way of finding people and their addresses."

"Let's start simple, his name."

"Shit there's nothing here."

"Try his company, d.s umbrella manufacturing co."

"Yeah I know the name."

"I'm surprised you can even read."

We all get up finding the address when Diego looks back.

"He's okay to leave here like that?"

"Yeah he's fine."

It was my turn to ask about Lyla. Wait is that her name or was it Lila? No it was Lydia! Or was it Lisa...

"What about the other one?"

"Shit."