Betty x Sweet Pea

Start from the beginning

"You made it to 10 am, that's a personal record for you" he said.

"Aren't you literally 20 years old and still go to school?" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you an orphan?" He said to me and we all looked to him in shock.

"Ruthless out here" Fangs said.

"Joaquin, I'm not a very nice person and I'm not afraid to completely ruin your life. Say one more thing, I dare you" I warned him with a fake smile.

He pretended to zip his lips and threw away the keys.

"Just as I thought" I smirked as I began walking to my bike.

I got onto my bike and headed home to my trailer. I had a decent 9 hour wait until Betty and I had our date so I spent that 9 hours laying in bed, scrolling through practically all my social media's.

When it reached a couple minutes past sick I got up and looked through my wardrobe. I picked out a white tank top and black jeans. I contemplated wearing a turtle neck because Betty is obsessed when I do, but it's too hot for that.

Anyway, I put on a gold chain and a couple rings. Again, Betty loves them.

I soon headed to Pops and saw Betty sitting in the booth where we had our first date.

I took a seat opposite her and she looked to me with a smile as she put down her phone.

"Hey beautiful" I smirked as we connected our hands over the table.

"Hi handsome" she said making me blush.

What can I say? Underneath my tough exterior is a guy who can't help but blush when his girlfriend compliments him.

"So, what's your exciting news?" I asked her. She smiled excitedly.

"Well" she started with the most adorable smile.

"You know that program our schools are running?" She said and I instantly frowned.

"Please do not tell me you're coming to my school" I said and she frowned.

"What's wrong with me being there?" She asked confusedly.

"Betty, do you not understand why we keep our relationship private? You being at my school is opening yourself up to danger I don't have the time to deal with" I said frustratedly.

Betty knows my reasons for wanting to keep our relationship private, because of the Ghoulies. They're extremely dangerous and people who play dirty.

"No but Sweet Pea" she started but I cut her off.

"No Betty, you're not doing this" I told her sternly. She gave me an annoyed look.

"Sweet Pea can you please let me explain?" She said but I shook my head in disbelief. 

"Fucking hell, now I've got to figure out a way to keep you safe and them off my ass" I said angrily.

How could she be so stupid? She knows how dangerous they are and she knows that they're enemies of the Serpent. It's like she wants to get herself killed.

"If you" she said but I got up.

"Unless you're going to tell me I'm not going to see you at school tomorrow, I really don't want to hear it" I warned her as I walked out of the diner.

I was honestly so angry because I've always expressed how dangerous the other half of the South Side is. The Ghoulies only care about themselves and getting their way, no matter what they have to do.