chapter 1

It's 5 in the morning, i just spread the prayyer mat to pray, prostraying before Allah praying for good, thanking for what i was bestowed, asking for forgiveness and guidance.when i was done praying i didn't stood up. sluggishly melted on the mat in sujood. Forced myself to stand up and folded the mat then proceeded to make breakfast.
I was not aware of that i broke two eggs into the pan but when i realised a tear rolled down my cheek. Then from the other eye.
What is this? What did you expect? Nothing is going to change , you did your part you gave him warning.

I wiped the tears off my face and switched off the stove. I no longer feel like eating just the thought of him makes me so mad.

I was going to meet my parents today. And here I'm already late they have called me twice today saying i must have lunch at their place. And that they miss me and it had been a decade since i last visited them. Of course they were being over dramatic.

I got ready booked a cab for me. I'm 22 and I can't drive lol. Locked the door making sure everything to be safe and windows locked. Yeah ready to go!!
I reached the cab got in and drive went safe alhumdulillah. I was panicking the whole ride what if he does something bad to me? kidnap me? Ya Allah!
I rang the doorbell and my mummy opened the door "Asslamu alaikum ammi " i greeted her hugging. This homely feeling after a long time was making me tear up. " walekum assalam.. how are you my child" ammi asked ." " i am fine how are you " i asked her breaking the hug. "alhumdulillah, i a'm fine too"
Moving towards the couch. I sat on the couch when ammi yelled to maid to bring some cookies and refreshments for me.
"Waise kaisa chal rha hai sab kuch.. kam or padhai wagera?" Ammi asked
" hmm.. good i guess" i told her more like asking because i come home very tired and my salary was not that good.
"Achcha zara kahan hai? So rahi hai kya abhi tak? Ye aj kal ke bachche bhi na" i asked being like a nosy aunty about my younger sister who is still in high school.
" thank god you reminded me about her .. she has gone to her friends house for some group assignment it's getting late i should to get her back" ammi told me in slightly worried tone.
"Where is abbu tell him to go get her" i asked. " actually i would have, but he just went out of town yesterday for some meeting." She sighed.
"Ohh no problem i would go fetch her.. btw which friend's she is at?" I asked standing infront of door way puuting on my shoes to go. "No you have just come how can i- " " ammi yaar!" i frowned. " she's at huma's". "Ok then let's go suprise zara". I exclaimed excited.
I was walking in a street when my eyes started searching for a place which i used to love going to but now curse at. "
Kebab stall ? What?! Where is that ice cream parlour?
Shouldn't i be more comfortable that the place i dread no more exist. But here i felt slight pinch i my heart at the thought that the ice cream parlour where i used to go with the love of my life no longer exist.
Shaking my head at the thought. I started walking.
I reached huma's house and her mother opened the door she was calling me inside but i denied respectfully and asked her to just call zara.
I heard loud thuds getting louder with each thuds. " Appi!" She screamed and jumped at me. What does she think i am? A wrestler? She straight up jumped on me?
We fell on the ground.
"Dumbbo" i winced in pain holding my butt. She seriously is weak in physics.
Aunty reached out a hand to me to grab on and stand up. But hell my back is hurting too much i wasn't even sure if i can stand up at the moment. "Thanks auntie" i said trying to give her a smile and failing at it miserably due to pain.
After all, i had to get in the house to sit for 5 min beacuse i couldn't walk. huma and zara kept laughing remembering how we fell.
"Okay bye allah hafiz" greeting them we went to our house.
The blabbermouth didn't stop the whole ride. Told me about how she had to do assignment twice because the first partner was way too bossy and ruined
everything and she had to change partners.