Everyone was so amazed by lan zhan , wei wuxian, Jiang Cheng and specially wen Qing. How ridiculous xue yang is he killed everyone in Chang clan!!said Jiang Cheng furiously.“ Does  my shushu really that good at sword fighting! ”asked wei wuxian proudly. Sizhui nods to him. “I don't think so, Meng Yao can do something like that!”exclaimed nie huisang hiding behind his fan. “I also think so he can't do something like this,”added zewujun. Jingyi can't hold it , Are you serious we are literally speaking truth as we had witnessed future plus we are your son  despite it you are believing him!! Like are you really serious... Baba you had only met him once and you have such strong opinion about him , I can only advise you to be careful otherwise this time I'm not gonna stand for you to pursue a-niang. Do you know how hurt he was... saying this Jingyi burst in tears. Zewujun didn't know what he had done but he feels guilty. On the other hand Jiang Cheng was curious, what is the son of prostitute did ? Why he had so influence on his marriage? . But brushing this thoughts away he walked towards Jingyi and hugs him patting his head , hey brat why are you crying?huh , don't you trust your baba? , whatever he had done in future he will surely not repeat it, isn't zewujun? he asked Zewujun. Zewujun smiles at how nicely he managed Jingyi,he spoke, I sorry Jingyi I will surely not repeat my mistake this time . I will not trust Meng Yao this time he said with a assuring smile. And you will not hurt a-niang this time, said Jingyi sobbing. Both Jiang Cheng and zewujun were shocked they really want to know what this Meng Yao did ? And why he had so much influence in their family?“Where is yiling partriach you were telling that it the story of him?,”asked wei wuxian to divert the topic.“ He isn't born yet... ”, exclaimed Sizhui. Let's continue if you all don't have any questions..said Jin ling. Everyone nods and Jiang Cheng went back to his seat .

Jin ling spoke, “Here starts the journey towards the black future!! Please everyone don't judge anyone before we complete our story and please don't blame anyone too..” exclaimed Jin ling. Everyone was nervous, Jin ling continued, jiujiu and wei wuxian went back yunmeng where they get to know that wen Sect has asked every clan to send their heirs to qishan . While wen xu had attacked cloud recesses for the yin iron , zewujun ran away with important books and scroll,while lan wangji right leg was broken in the fight. They also lost yin iron and whole cloud recesses was burnt. As, the wen sect had ordered all the heirs were assembled in qishan. Wen Chao tortured everyone and also take away their swords. Then , he took every heir to a cave of a unknown creature . There he left everyone and escaped with his sect people. The unknown creature was shunwhu ..... with the help of yunmeng heroes everyone escaped the cave except of lan wangji as his leg was wounded so, to protect him wei wuxian too stayed with him. Then, they fight with shunwhu and killed him wei wuxian got a sword inside the creature, he was badly injured lan wangji treat his wound ,wei wuxian being wei wuxian asked lan wangji to sing a song for him . And he actually sings.....

He stops for further questions, he can see rage in every one eyes specially in lans eyes . Zewujun couldn't believe he ran away at such crucial time when his family needed him. Lan wangji was glaring towards the wen siblings while they both had their heads down, everyone had numerous questions but didn't know how to voice them out, so they decided to remain silent and to hear the further story. This is just the start said Jin ling with a sigh and continued the story...

Then, with the help of baba, jiujiu rescued wei wuxian and lan wangji from the cave , lan wangji went back to gusu while yunmeng prides return to yunmeng.After someday Sect Leader Jiang and a-niang went to lanling to talk about wen sect actions at that time Wen Chao's so called girlfriend came to yunmeng. She not only insults yunmeng sect but also asked madam Yu to give punishment to wei wuxian. Madam Yu slaps the bitch right on her face and also fought with wen sect people very bravely . But destiny had its own plan... wen zhuliu came to protect that wen bitch  and to protect jiujiu and wei wuxian she tied them with zidian and send them away in a boat. She also made zidian recognize jiujiu as his master. On the way they met sect leader Jiang and a-niang jiujiu asked sect leader to remove zidian but instead of that he also tied a-niang with zidian and send them away. Madam Yu fought with them very bravely though that wen zhuliu had removed her golden core ,sect leader Jiang also fought very bravely but at last he couldn't win against the fate he died fighting with them seeing this madam Yu killed herself and the whole lotus pier was burnt down it was now under wen sect . This all was seen by jiujiu and wei wuxian as they came back to check, and they went back to a-niang. Their whole world was collapsed in front of them. They were not in their clear mental state. Wei wuxian went to bring food and medicine for a-niang but when he came back jiujiu was not their .... Wei wuxian got scared he went back to lotus pier . There with the help of wen ning they were able to bring jiujiu who were badly injured and body of Sect Leader and madam Yu. They all  came to yiling where wen qing help to treat jiujiu but there they knew that Jiang jiujiu lost his golden core. Wen siblings  help to protect them with the other wens and treat them. Wei wuxian got to know that baoshan were living on a mountain and she can give back jiujiu his golden core. So, he asked Jiang jiujiu to disguise his identity as wei ying and go to the mountain for his treatment and he will wait for him near yiling , he also send a-niang to lanling for her safety. But when wei wuxian was waiting for jiujiu he got caught by wen chao and his so called bitch girlfriend they tortured him and throw him on the burial mountain of yiling and that was wen chao life's biggest mistake as it was the birth of THE YILING PATRIARCH.........he said with a smirk.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was quite boring and also quite messed up .....but please bear with me SORRY 😅😅