Winchester & Morgan

Start from the beginning

"Alright, we're gonna go out the back door. When you get outside, I want you to run as fast as you can. Get in your car and drive. Don't look back, and don't come back until someone calls you." I said as I led them out of the room. They were clinging to each other now, refusing to let go else they might lose each other.

"How do we know we can trust you?" The mother asked, a suspicious tone in her voice. Right. I quickly and flawlessly flipped out my fake FBI badge, showing them I could be trusted, before putting it back in my pocket. "Trust me now?" 

"I- Sorry, I didn't know." I waved off her apology. "It's okay, ma'am."

I grabbed the handle on the back door, praying it was unlocked. It was, and I motioned them outside. "Remember what I said. Run and don't look back! Go!" They did what they were told, and I shut the door behind me. I took a deep breath, putting my mind on high alert. I held the gun and flashlight out in front of my again and made my way back to Sam.

I was passing one of the bedrooms I had checked in minutes before, when out of nowhere someone jumps me. I didn't have time to react and the giant force knocked me to the ground, causing the two of us to slide into the living room and my gun to skid across the floor and under a couch. Dammit.

I couldn't see much, but it didn't look like Sam was in here anymore. I immediately punched him in the face, crawling up off of the ground only to have him grab my foot and drag me back down. I cried out in pain as I felt my ankle twist, but I kept fighting. I turned around to face my assailent, noticing the foot he grabbed was in front of his face. I kicked him as hard as I could, holding back another cry of pain. 

He grunted, not fazed much by the impact. He got up off the ground, grabbing both of my legs and dragging me backwards. I tried to get up, but he lowered himself on top of me, wrapping his hands around my throat. Man, I was really out of it.

I tried to push him away, but his grip on my neck tightened, and I felt my airways closing up. My only chance was a man's center of pain. I began to see dark spots as I started blacking out. Just as I was about to raise my knee, all of the weight was lifted off of me, and I could breath again. I gasped for air, knowing that it was Sam that pulled him off. In a way, I was kind of angry because I could handle myself, but I was also grateful.

As soon as I caught my breath, I moved to help Sam fight off the bastard, but he pushed me to the side. The force of the push was so hard that I stumbled into the wall and slid to the floor.

That definitely made me angry, but I couldn't let that get in the way of the case. I remained on the ground, knowing that getting back up would just cause him to shove me away again. He fought the shifter fiercely, their strength closely matched. Sam was ready to shoot the creature, but it knocked his gun out of his hand, now overpowering him. He punched and kicked and clawed at the shifter but without his weapon it was useless.

I had to help him in some way, so taking advantage of his back facing me, I used a bit of witchcraft and summoned Sam's gun to me. It slid right into my hand. I raised it, aimed it, and fired it. The shifter lurched back, looking down at the bullet wound, and then fell to the ground dead. Sam turned around to face me, his eyes wide. "Thanks." He breathed, sitting on the ground to catch his breath.

"No problem." I said, setting the gun back on the ground.

Once he caught his breath, he stood up and walked my way. He held out his hand to help me up, and I took it. I retrieved my gun from under the couch, and we made our way out to the car. It was a lot darker outside now, though not completely. 

"How'd you get my gun, anyway? I thought it was out of your reach." Sam asked, turning his gun over in his hands.

I shrugged. "Guess you miscalculated. You were kind of busy."

He nodded. "You're welcome, by the way."

"For what? I'm the one who saved your ass!" I exclaimed, giving him a shove. 

"But that was after I saved your little ass from being choked to death!" He shoved back, causing me to veer off to the side. Jesus, he was strong. "I had it handled!" I defended myself.

"Yeah, it looked like it."

"Hey, if you would've waited a few more seconds, you would've seen me sock him in the crotch." He slumped his shoulders, sighing. "Dammit, that would have been awesome." He smiled at me, nudging my shoulder as we arrived at the car.

"Thanks for saving my life, Winchester."

"Anytime, Morgan." We threw our weapons in the trunk and hopped in the car, speeding our asses away from that house before the cops showed up because someone reported a shooting.

✪✪Ok, I really liked writing this chapter. It was fun writing an action chapter with badass fighting. Plus, Sam and Spencer have had some time to bond... along with Lexi and Dean xD

So, what do you guys think of this chapter? Sam and Spencer? The case? Them saving each other's lives? Just any of your thoughts??

Remember, I'm updating weekly now so there will be another update next Wednesday :) I'll be on spring break :D

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Until the next update...

~~Sky~~