All because of 7 dollars and freedom

Soon enough, everyone was gathered at the entrance to the studio. But before anyone could approach the door, a flurry of gunshots are sent their way. In slides a purple and black robot with short hair.
"I'm afraid that I have to stop all of you from reaching this door!" The robot did a pose," I, Mettaton, shall stand in your way. Its kind of my side job to keep fans at bay while also being a staaar!"
The battle commences.
Mettaton attacks the party with kicks, bombs, lazers, and poses.
The group quickly catches on and counterposes. Mettaton seems to love this and become distracted.
Eventually, Mettaton stops.
"You guys are pretty great, fantabulous! The ratings are SOARING here!" Mettaton sighs," however, I really do need to stop you Lightner. Boss's orders."
The fabulous robot turns their canon into a lightsaber and slashes at you at incredible speed. You parry the attacks with your sword, as you do a spell slowly starts to come to mind.
Hey lol you should totally check your ACTS!

You do and see a very faded button.
...yeah no. You didn't know what it was.
Before you could make out what it was trying to tell you, Mettaton stood back nervously before saying.
"I guess theres no stopping you all huh. Very well. You may proceed, I also have rehearsal in 10 minutes!"
They take their leave.
The group enters the studio.
There was a stage, odd machines, recording equipment, movie stuff, and a group of people looking over some papers.
"[MIKE!] GUESS WHO!"
A person quickly looked up from their papers in shock. He was wearing one of those button up Hawaiian shirts paired with white pants and black shoes. He had sunglasses on even though he was indoors. Thats Mike?
"SPAMTON!? How? What? Wait, who let you all in here!?" Mike crossed his arms," I'm busy making bank right now. Also you look kinda funny Spam, did you get an upgrade or somethin?"
One of the workers on set whispers to Mike," Is that the mascot you discarded long ago when it became outdated?"
Mike sighs and replies with a yes before telling them to run off.
Spamton laughs," Lets [CUT] to the chase. You know why I'm here."
"Yes, you want your 10 dollars that I owe you....but whats with the gang?"
Cable takes out his spear, Ads cocks her tea gun, Jevil makes Rouxls twirl his scythe, Nubert just takes out a big ass claymore, and Spamton stands behind you as you held your weapon.
Mike notices and starts to sweat a little.
"Ohhhh I see whats happening, Spamton what did I tell you about pirating abilities-"
"CHARGE!" Screams Ads as she fires tea. The group of people ran away to avoid getting caught up in the fight. Mike holds up his hand and summons a barrier. But you slash through it easily making it disappear in a flurry of stars and glitches.
He manages to dodge as he moves onto the stage. Mike snaps his fingers and the room instantly changed.
"MY BARRIER, you turned it into an NFT how could you!" a greenish glow emits from him," aight I'm taking out the big guns."
He attacks with static and strings mixed in with dollar signs and tv error signals. The set had switched to an open tech arena of sorts. Fake people cheered for whoever was winning. It was for style, he claimed. Ads and Cable focused on shooting down attacks that are affected by their magic. Nubert attempted to break some kneecaps and Rouxls, with Jevil, chaotically hypnotized any allies that were summoned. Searching in your ACTS, you used Static to lower his defense and lessen his attacks.
Mike, seeing that he was in a very bad situation, massed a bunch of magic and aimed for the ground that the group was standing on. It started to crack and crumble away, the static eroding it.
Most of the team was able to jump off and onto more stable ground or the fake crowd. However, being the closest to Mike, you were the last one.
You were about to jump but felt the ground disappear from underneath you causing you to cry out in panic. A hand reaches out and you grab it. Nearly getting nausea from the rush of memories coming back you look up.
"May?"
Looking to the side, you had noticed Spamton in mid flight. Staring at May and you with concern.
She doesn't notice as she pulls you up into the fake holographic crowd.
"What are you doing here? The team is going to mug you!" You whispered while pretending to still be in shock.
"We were keeping an eye on you guys nearby, I was closer and I feel like that you would need a little outside help-"
A shadow towers over the both of you. The both of you looked up to see Spamton. OoOooOo spoopy
May is quickly separated from you.
"What are YOU doing here [slime]?" He gives an accusatory stare at her as she grins in response.
"What? Sad that the little hater is BaCk?"
Before this could escalate, Mike threw a missle at the group. They all went back to the matter at hand.
"GODZILLA GO!" Mike summons for Godzilla but Jevil steps in. He raises his hand and Mike pauses. Jevil rolls some die on the ground.
"Yikes, you rolled a 4 out of 20. Godzilla doesn't appear."
"WHAT!" Mike fumed," You little." He hurled one of those annoying basement teacup attacks.
Jevil rolled the die again.
"1 out of 20, they attack you instead!"
Mike loses more Hp, a bit of blood comes out of him. He stumbles a bit but regains his senses. Two could play at that game.
As Rouxls attacked, Mike threw a dice.
"HAH, 19 out of 20! I regain Hp and you miss!" He default dances.
Rouxls shouts in surprise as he flies through him. While he was distracted, Spamton fired a bomb at him. He was unable to block it causing him to be thrown back. He groans and looks at Spamton as he aims again.
"Fool...I still have THIS!" Strings appear on his hands causing Spamton to stutter to a stop. Mike gets up,"Now you can't m-move. LmAo"
"YOU [ad blocked for foul language] [blocked] [Definetly blocked] [oh god]!" He goes silent for a moment.
Mike grins," At a loss for words? You should know that this is all futile right? You will always be a puppet, aight I'm going to throw you into the nearest dumpster now wow that was cringe."
Spamton spaZzes out laughing," Thats [old news] now," he looks at you," lightner. [Attack him] HE OWES ME RENT!"
You attack. But it felt off...you preferred to ACT, isn't that what people were supposed to do? Mike steps back in time and counters.
[Use meteor strike?]
Meteor strike? You were pretty sure that you haven't heard of tha [but you have].
[Use it. WhAt CoUld PossiBly Go wRong lmao!]
The set goes dark, only the sky is visible. Mike and the others look confused....until he is assaulted by a wave of meteorites. It lasts for a few minutes. The dust settled to reveal that Mike had barely survived. He was on the edge with at least 2 Hp to his name.
"H-Holy F-fuCk!"
You approached him automatically.
"Did YoU just Zhongli My Ass?! Ay thats cheating!"
Mike backs up a bit, quick I totally need to scare them uhhh...
"Ayo Spamton will be in a silly goofy mood and yeet everyone if you release him! Maybe, I really don't know at this point-" You had the overwhelming feeling to punt Mike.
Spamton cheers," YES!" he points to Mike," KILL!"
"I'LL GIVE YOU THE RENT JEEZ! DON'T YOU FAMILY FEUD ME-"
Suddenly a hand lands on your shoulder. You hear May.
"Ok, thats enough. If he is willing to let him go then there's no reason to kill him."
Mike relaxes a bit, lessening his deathgrip on Spamton's strings," Good! Someone normal here!"
She sighs and stands between you and Mike.
"You are not alright...aren't you."
....
Why can't I tAlk!? You shook a little, it looked like you were about to drop your sword.
Just as she summons some magic to cure you, Spamton flies between you both. His wing ends up tossing your friend? to the side and out of view. She's pissed but was held back by Cable. The others stared in confusion and slight concern.
"Now that thats out of the way, go on. Pls pls pls commit funny spell."
Mike looks at you more closely," Wait a minute.... why do you look familiar?"
Oh hell naw, you [ErAsE] him. Its accompanied by the *ping* noise heard in family feud.
"YEEAAAHHH!" Spamton is freed.
"Whoa uh, what the fuck...Y/n what...did...you...do?" Ads lowered her gun as Rouxls stared at you and Spamton, terrified. Jevil took out popcorn.
Spamton lets out a happy laugh, his voice is clear for once. The cut strings formed something like a cape behind him.
"FINALLY!" He continues to laugh," Everything can be MINE! LOOK AT ME HEAVEN!" His twirls," SPAMTON HAS MADE A FUCKING COMEBACK!"

The player who just wanted to play a normal game on their Switch," Please *sOb* let me play Animal crossing-"

May yells at you about something important, but you can't hear her.

He looks at the screen separating this world from the outside one," NO, YOU ARE STUCK WATCHING >:) " Spamton gives you a thumbs up," thanks to you my little sponge, Mike or anyone else is completely unable to hold me back. With the help that your SOUL provided, I am now the free man you see now! AHAHAHAHAH! NOW I CAN UNBAN MYSELF FROM ALL 47 STATES AND COUNTIES"

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!" Susie runs out from the fake crowd carrying Ralsei. Cable drops May as Kris threatens to commit unplug upon him.
"I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be oppressed by a psy- syco-"
"psychopath." Ralsei says as Susie drops him and waves her axe.
"YEAH!"
Kris suggests an idea to May. She thinks for a bit then agrees. The Fun Gang had to take matters into their own hands.
"Hey uh, I'm all for shooting your shot and being big but this is getting messy. Also Y/n looks dead inside and mental health is important here!" Ads says. The others agreed.
*Pipis Enterprises and The Fun Gang has made a Truce*

"Wait, but Spamton isn't trying to kill, kill us right now and Y/n looks fine,fine-?" Jevil points out.

"Yeah but I want a huge fight cutscene in the next chapter and I have to get my helper under control or we all might get fucked!" Spamton then plays his mix tape.