CyberCity

You and a couple of friends were in the city for a night of shopping sprees and fun. Ever since the emergence of a super dark fountain, the division between the Light and Dark worlds collided causing them to merge into one world. It took a year or two to get used to but you were lucky enough to land in the CyberWorld and make some friends. The Queen was chill and only had one rule, don't enter the basement. She explained that it was due to how drab and uncool the basement was.
You all gathered around one of the Addisons who was selling some tea. It was a product with a twist, the flavor was someone you knew or yourself. The public considered it a personality test of some sort but you guys just knew the Addison that was selling it.
"Hey, hows the business going?" Asked Cable. This caused Addison to look over with a smile," It's booming! Hello everyone, fancy meeting you again after so long!"
"Ad it has only been 2 days since we visited." Y/n said as Nubert caught up carrying a stack of merchandise. (yes you are friends with Nubert)
They scratched the back of their head still smiling," I know but work is always so long and with all the sales coming in, I haven't had the time to talk much ya know?" Then they realized something," Oh god, I forgot to pick up a package from the castle!"
"Want Nubert and friends to get it for you?" Nubert asked from under the tower.
"Welll if it isn't too much trouble..I swear after this I'll treat you all to dinner somewhere to talk!" The Addison was then swamped by another group of monsters and lighteners.
   It didn't look like that they were going to release your friend anytime soon so you and the squad use the door to get to the castle.
   The trio stand in silence for a bit.
"...We forgot to ask where the package was-" Said Cable as he looked around. Nubert had already wandered off to the V.I.P lounge. So you and Cable check with Swatch who directed you both to one of the upper floors. There were two rooms, Cable went into one while you went into the other to save time. It was some art room with candles and parody statues with Queen. As you looked around for the package, you accidently activate a switch causing a room to open. Now a normal person would just leave. But. You were an adventurous one.
   So you went down the odd hallway and came upon a door behind a deactivated forcefield. You slowly opened the door to be greeted with a long row of stairs going down. Could this be the basement? After taking a quick look around, you entered. If it was just an old ass basement, then it wouldn't hurt to look. Maybe some treasure might be hidden down there!
    You reached the bottom.
  Damn she was right, this place was pretty dusty and old. However, something compelled you to continue. Heading to the right, you begin the search for treasure or whatever. There were only two empty rooms and a row of abandoned train tracks. Feeling disappointed, you turn to leave only to freeze when a large shadow looms behind you.
  "WELL WELL WELL! A [Lightner] in these parts? Quite a [surprise]!" Boomed a robotic but enthusiastic voice. You turned to see a tall, multicolored, flying robot with a canon and glasses. He was currently standing on the opposite side of the room where the tracks lead off into the void.
   "What the fu-"
"[FIFTY PERCENT OFF!]," he interrupted,"you must be wondering who I am!"
   You took a few steps back as he strided closer. The exit was just to your left, you could make a run for it.
   As if sensing this, he swooped in front of the exit just as you made a move.
  "The name's Spamton, Spamton G. Spamton!" he continued," you look [ScArEd], well don't be! I already have all the [SOULS] I need. However...."
  Souls- oh heck. You turned pale now knowing what happened to the pair of Lighteners that left for the basement and never came back. Everyone thought that they left for a different section to fool with everyone but it looks like they had met with a different fate.
    "Ok uh, Spamton, can you NOT kill me? Perhaps? If you have all of the souls needed then there isn't any reason to get more ahahhaaah-" Oh god how does one talk their way out of this one?
     He laughed," Oh I'm well aware of that! But I haven't had a Lightener to fight in YEARS or trap in the deepweb! " Spamton did finger guns," Let's make a deal! If you beat me, I'll let you go! If you don't," his glasses go dark," you might die." he then burst out in more laughter," JUST KIDDING! I'll just throw ya down the tunnel I came from. [No returns guaranteed!]"
  You had no choice but to go into battle. The ACT >snap< was faded out and unusable since there was nothing to snap. Nothing else was available so you did your best to dodge and survive. Then mid-battle, an option appeared-
   Distract with Kromer.
Kromer? You select it.
  This caused some money to get thrown behind Spamton making him turn and lunge for it. You jumped off the moving cart and ran for it. This alerted your attacker who saw you escape.
   "HEY! THATS NOT VERY [BIG SHOT] OF YOU! GET BACK HERE, [RUN]NING WON'T HELP!" He then flew after you.

  Oh you underestimate how fast I can run in life threatening situations.

  You no clipped into a wall to instantly end up back in the main lobby of the castle. Nubert taught you how to no clip and this has been useful ever since. You pause and listen. But the flapping wings and catchy boss music didn't appear. Thank god.
  Cable and Nubert were coming down the stairs with the package. They noticed your panicked state and ran over.
   "Y/n you look like you climbed the throne of the gods and back! You alright?" Asked Cable as he looked around for what might have caused this.
  "I have had, the weirdest, trip of my life." You replied while rubbing your eyes," Come on, lets get out of here and hang out with Ads."
   They didn't question you further and head back to CyberCity. Ads thanked you all for helping retrieve their package. In return, they stayed true to their word and took the group to a nearby restaurant. It wasn't too fancy or too casual making it the perfect place to hangout and chat.
Ads told the group about their success and weird customers while they ate.
  "...and this one creepy ass guy wearing a fedora demanded to have some tea with the Queen's name even though they didn't know eachother. Since he seemed like the type to browse some shady ass places and own weird pillows, I gave him some Trashy tea." Ads smirked," he never came back after that. It was for the better since his demands were detering other customers!"
  Nubert, now with a blonde wig, applauded the salesbot as Cable dug into their plate of food. You, on the other hand, were still thinking about the weird encounter in the basement. Now that you thought about it...his head looked similar to one of the Addison bots....
   Then Ads looked up," Oh! I forgot to mention that I had made a new friend a couple days ago! He is a very famous and successful businessman from the upper classes so I invited him too." They motioned for someone to join the group. You swore you nearly had a heart attack. Standing next to Ads was Spamton but in a suit and normal appearance. He looked at everyone until he locked eyes with you.
  "I hope you all don't mind him joining us?"
  "Nubert doesn't mind!" Nubert said as Cable agreed. Playing it cool, you also agreed while casually breaking eye contact.
  "What an interesting friend group you have Ads. Mind introducing them?"
  Ads happily introduced the gang.
"Y/n? So thats your name."
"Did you two already meet!?" Ads gasped excitedly while looking back and forth between you and Spamton.
Spamton nodded," I bumped into this lightener in the castle earlier looking for a package. I'm sure it was found hm?"
   "Yeeeaaaahhh. Cable actually found it." You said while still on edge. Keep in mind this fucker attempted to banish you to Florida earlier. "What was the package anyway?"
  Ads pulled out a gun," I ordered the Teainator with almost all the flavors I know! If I get surrounded I can just shoot them a sample till I can get to them."
  The conversation continued for a while and you had gracefully managed to get everyone else to talk or be distracted. You were relieved once the time came to go. As much fun as you had talking to an old friend, it was an awkward situation.
  Cable was about to walk home with you but Nubert insisted that Cable come and see his newest puzzle. Ads waved goodbye and headed back to their storefront. You, knowing damn well who was left, was about to sneak away when Spamton joined you.
  "Lightner! I wasn't expecting you to be here. What an unexpected turn of events!" A smug grin graced his features as he walked beside you.
  "Was that even by coincidence?"
He nodded," Believe it or not I have a busy schedule. I wanted to quickly finish you off but you ran away." he adjusted his glasses," however, since you are a good friend of one of my buyers I guess I'll make an exception to not throw you into the deepweb."
   "Fun." You realized that you had just lead him to your apartment. God. Damn. It.
  "Well this is my stop....don't you dare murder me in my sleep."
  He laughed," Oh no, that would be [underhanded] of me! Just keep out of my domain and you may live. Unless you would like the grand tour-"
   "Pass, have a great night!" You proceeded to retreat into the saftey of your home. Spamton walked away in thought. It wasn't everyday that one encounters a human lightener and it was at this moment that he decided to become a thorn in your side.