The adventure begins

After the long session of Minecrap bedwars and getting Cable down, Ads asked the question that would lead to a very long series of events. She had joined in on the games because she got off of her shift early.
"Hey Spamton, who is Mike?"
This caused him to wreck the enemy team.
"Hahaha why'd you ask?"
Ads looked at the game and back at him," You kept yelling, SUCK IT MIKE and MIKES A BITCHASS MOTHERFUCKER as you killed blue team with me and Y/n." she pointed at his glasses," static also flickers whenever he is mentioned."
"Oh, its that obvious..."
The group agreed/nodded and Spamton sighed. He explained in detail about his old business partner straight up left him to crumble on the streets while he rose to fame. Then he muttered about a plan to get revenge.
The group lit up at this and asked what the plan was to which he responded.
"I-I really don't know yet. Everytime I try to leave the CyberWorld, I turn into glasses and can only project myself within a 1 mile radius of it."
"Wait, you don't turn to stone?" Cable tilted his head as Nubert interjected.
"Well, look at Nubert! Do I look like stone? No, only darkners around that weird goat in green turn to stone." Nubert looked to the side," kinda sus if you ask me." [vine boom sound effect]
The group sat in thought before Spamton spoke up.
"Will you [#1 rated] guys maybe help me kick [MIKE]'s [ass]?"
You gave a thumbs up, Ads takes out the tea gun with a grin, Cable shrugs, and Nubert agrees. Everyone had nothing better to do and an adventure seemed fun.

-Fanfare-
*Spamton has joined the team*

Now you all needed a plan. Spamton's original idea of hunting down the fucker and beating him to death with NEO was flawed. He could be surprised by a trick up Mike's sleeve and he couldn't even move a step outside of the realm. You suggested that you would wear the glasses in order to solve that problem. On top of that, he could look around for danger or important stuff like a radar. Then it came to finding info about the target. Thats when Ads suggested getting to a place called Castletown, sneaking in, and finding a shop owner by the name of Sean. She explained that she heard from a friend of a friend that the guy knew about certain people and seemed helpful. This was a start.
Spamton led the gang to the dark fountain saying that he had been using it to teleport to the other worlds. With no time to waste, he split open a portal in it revealing the entrance to a medieval looking place with shops, houses, and a castle in the distance.
Nubert looks around and deems it safe for the group to enter.
"Goat boy isn't here at the moment, we better stay safe in case he returns."
You picked up the pair of glasses that fell as Spamton entered and put them on. He was a bit transparent now but could move normally and interact with the environment.
They located Sean's shop easily and went in. The cat like shop owner looked up with interest at his guests.
"Residents from the CyberWorld? What a surprise, welcome have a look around. The name's Seam by the way, pronounced Shawn."
"Hello, we came to ask about a guy named Mike. Ads here said that you knew stuff about people and thought maybe you could help us figure out his," You searched for the right words since its not everyday that a gang that no one has seen before walk into a random shop asking about someone," moveset or skills or whereabouts?"
Seam raised a brow but when he saw that Spamton was there he smiled," Ah, going out to get revenge huh? Understandable, however fighting him is futile since he will utterly destroy all of you."
Fun.
"However," Seam turned to look for something," I had a rag here that could help win the battle....where did I?...." he looked puzzled as he turned back emptyhanded," I swore I had it, someone must have stolen it behind my back." Seam hummed in thought, it has been a while since he had helped anyone on an adventure so he came up with plan B.
"Until you or I come across the item that will guarentee your victory, carefully enter the old castle in the dark world outside the old door on the right edge of town. Head to an unmarked floor, there you will play a deadly game but gain a deadly ally. When he gets tired, tell him Seam sent ya."
The shop owner reccomended that they stock up on supplies too. So everyone chose Ads to carry the food due to her ability to store an insane amount of stuff in the void. Y/n already had a good blade but Cable and Nubert needed some better weapons. In the end, Nubert has a greatsword which was bigger than him while Cable had a staff that shot electricity.
Soon it was time to pay a visit to the mysterous recruit in the abandoned castle. Just before leaving the cozy town, Seam gave you a key. He said that it was to be used to get access to the domain. The party thanked him and began their trek through the quiet forests. It was uninhabited and looked overgrown. Old shop stands stood vacant as they walked by.
"I just thought of something." You looked at the team," Should we have a group name?"
"Yeah it'll make us sound cooler." Replied Ads.
They settled for the classic voting system, throwing paper into a hat with their suggestions and choosing one to stick with. The hat was Nubert's wig since no one else had one.
You reach in-
*Take the glitched paper*
*Take the colorful paper*
*Take the gold lined paper*
*Take the tea aesthetic paper*

[Glitched paper unsurprisingly won]