A puzzling encounter

You grabbed one and pulled your hand back. In it was, the glitched paper, unfolding it revealed the words: Pipis Enterprises.
  Ah, this must be Spamton's, well guess we're rolling with this one. Wait whats a pipis? You looked up from the glitched paper and asked him to which he replied, "Pipis." As he holds up a blue ball," explosives of mine."
  The others approved of the name making Spamton beam with pride.

*The group is now called: Pipis Enterprises.*

   Just as the squad was about to continue on their journey, a heavily accented voice spoke up.
  "AH, ART THOU TRESPASSERETHS OFETH THESETH LANDETHS?"
  A humanoid man in a blue uniform appears before them. He smirks confidently as he puts his hands on his hips," I, Rouxls Kard, shalleth challengeth thou all to an unsolvethable puzzle of thine!" With a snap of his fingers, a box with two pressure plates just across from it appeared.
  "TOIL IN PAIN FOOLS!"
Spamton looked at Rouxls then to the puzzle, he appeared to be attempting to hold back his laughter. Cable looked on in fear as Ads and Nubert stood there.
  You calmly moved the box onto one plate and stood on the other. A little jingle plays signaling the puzzle being solved. His confident face is now replaced with shock and annoyance.
  "God. damn. it."
"Hi Rouxls."
It takes a moment for him to recognize you but as soon as he does his smile returns," Y/n! Apologies, I didn't seeth you thereth!" Rouxls floats down," sicketh glasses by theth wayeth."
  "You two know eachother?" Nubert questioned as he magically puts his wig back on. You nod and explained that he was one of the first darkeners to help you get used to the place after falling in. He was like a less annoying tutorial of sorts as long as you know how to understand his way of speech.
  "May I asketh but, what art thou all doing hereth?"
  "We're on our way to kick some guy's ass and help Spamton." You replied," want to join us?"
"NOT ANOTHER WORD! I shalleth asisteth you all to the besteth of my abilities!"
  *Rouxls joined Pipis Enterprises*
Rouxls looks at the team name," Pipis?" Spamton nodded and threw him one. He caught it with confusion. This confusion turned to surprised panic as a bunch of mini spamtons ambush him.
  "GETETH YOUR DOGETHS BACKETH!!"
  "They don't [bite]."
"YESETH THEY DO!"
After Rouxls successfully evaded the pipis, he got in line and the gang continued onward. He was helpful in guiding them through the castle and avoiding the leftover guards. When asked about them, he says that they insisted on staying because it was technically their home. As you arrived to the elevator he asked which floor. When you said the unmarked one, he paused.
  "A-art thou sure?"
  Everyone nodded.
"Well ifeth you sayeth so." He clicked the button and in a few seconds the doors open to a flight of stairs. "Be carefuleth of theth stairs."
  Cable was the first to take a step when he slipped, luckily Ads caught the werewire's arm before he could tumble down.
"I TOLDETH YOU TO BE CAREFULETH OF THE STAIRS!"
  They make their way down and come across a painted wall that looked like a cell. There was a small door with a keyhole. Taking out the key that Sean gave you in advance, you open it.
   A gasp was heard followed by laughter," Did someone come to visit, visit?!"
  Rouxls looked like he just shat his pants," maybe we shouldeth, run?"
  "Don't be a party pooper Rouxls, come on in everyone!!"
  The group was instantly teleported into a room that appeared to be spinning and was oddly 3D. It was quite disorienting. A few feet away from you was a small blue guy, he looked like a court jester of sorts.
  "The names Jevil, I see that you all have come to play with me and a huge party no less! Yes, this will be fun." He takes out a scythe," Let's play a game! A simple numbers game if you will, what do you say Lightner?"
  Before a terrified Rouxls Kard could protest, you accepted the challenge. Jevil smiled and the battle began.
   "If my Hp reaches 0, you win! But if your Hp reaches 0, you lose, LOSE!" With unhinged laughter he attacked.
Ads took out her gun and sprayed him causing Jevil to step back with a hiss. "Uh, Y/n, what was the plan again?" Nubert quickly asked as Jevil menacingly takes out ducks.
  "He said that we should tire him out first. So our current objective is to not die."
"Fun."
The battle was going well. Ads threw healing items and shot back some attacks while Cable attempted to spin since it produced weird effects. You and the others tried to hypnotize him or defended. Rouxls then pointed at Jevil who was spinning in place.
  "I changeth the ruleths to, if thou don't solveth this puzzle then thoust next attacketh is reducedeth greatly!"
He then did his signature box puzzle. Jevil's laugh slowly died down as he assessed the situation. He stood still and looked at it. "This is it? This is your greatest move, move? HAH! Watch me crush this test because I can do ANYTHING!" He then kicked at the box. It didn't move. He pushed it, not even an inch. No matter how much Jevil pushed, shoved, kicked, pulled, and slashed, the box stayed in place.
  "What type of sorcery is THIS?"
Rouxls crossed his arms in triumph," I usedeth flex paste! TOIL WORM!"
  "YOU LITTLE-"
*Jevil's next attack is greatly reduced*
    "AhahAHAHAHAHAH fools, FOOLS! I have a special bomb just for ALL of you!" After his reduced attack was finished, the place went dark as he teleported away. Suddenly, several scythes were thrown at the ground causing explosions. Everyone scrambled out of the way. However you got into a tough spot, you had a decent amount of hp but this was going to hurt. Muttering a curse word you shielded yourself.
...
Nothing happened?
Looking past your arms you see colorful glowing wings. Wings? Wait a second- You looked up to see that Spamton had switched to NEO and blocked the attack.
  Jevil rubbed his eyes and stared, "How the fu-?"
"[Fifty percent off]! Did you know that NEO is known for its [high] defense?" He steps away, unfurling his wings from you. He noticed that you had stars in your eyes for a moment.
"wow- THANKS ahahah you alright?"
"Of course I am [angel]!"
   Rouxls proceeded to lose his shit for the 2nd time," Youeth , how, whateth? I musteth be high-" You make a mental note to tell Rouxls what Spamton was later.
   Jevil sighed and rubbed his head while muttering the words," You kids make me tired..."
There it was.
"Jevil, we came here because a shopowner called Seam told us to find you. He said you could help aid us in our adventure." You said quickly before another attack was made.
  The jester perked up at the mention of him," Seam? Heh, he's still kicking huh...and he sent you all here....thats new..." he rubbed his chin in thought before snapping his fingers," ok I'm in!"
  A surprised look crossed your face. Well that was easy?
"If my ol' pal sent ya it must be something fun, FUN! Please tell me it includes chaos, chaos?"
"Does getting revenge on some powerful shitty movie guy count?"
  "YES, CHAOS, CHAOS! Count me in!"

  *Jevil has joined Pipis Enterprises*