I turned around and started my journey back down the bridge once more. That bridge would become the death of me one day honestly.

After I reached the palace, I searched for Frigga and asked for guidance on where I could stay for the night, or however long it may be. She was the only person I really knew and trusted.

Surprisingly, she gave me the offer to stay in the palace. She seemed to say it in a way that implied that I belonged in the palace. I knew I did not and respected and appreciated Frigga's kindness. I almost accepted the offer, but declined it, providing I felt out of place amongst the palace.

So, I stayed in a small house that was not occupied. Of course it was made of gold and similar materials to that of the palace. I was happy to have views of the water and the palace. The gold towers and scenery was picturesque.

The sun never actually set on Asgard as it didn't rotate or spin on it's axis like earth. So, you slept with the sun still shining, but their was enough light that was blocked to sleep peacefully.

I awoke with a renewed and fresh mind.

I walked over to the window and leant against the sill.

There was no glass in Asgard's windows. They only had panels with diamond patterns as to prevent a mass amount of rays from entering, or to close off the large floor to ceiling windows, or openings as you could say. The one I leant on had nothing. I had an uninterrupted view of the palace that was framed by the edges of the window. It was beautiful, and I could stand and watch it all day.

Eir was meant to inform me of what to do about the discovery of my past tomorrow, as yesterday she said in two days she should come back with a possible solution.

I was excited for what she had for me. It meant there was a chance, even if it was only a sliver, it was something and I awaited the journey to my past. If I were to leave Asgard empty handed, I would certainly be devastated, but at least I had given it a try. The only unfortunate thing was that I arrived in the most unforgiving way. Leaving without saying a word or goodbye was not something one should do.

I was there though. It was pointless to go back and not at least attempt to get somewhere and discover something.

I labelled my life as completely confusing and crazy. I was all over the place in the universe and was meeting new people, all to find my past, or as Loki said, to run from my problems.

I only left earth because everyone hated me and wanted me dead or tortured. It was too painful to bear, so I escaped and ran from it. That was stupid with what I had done, but what was I to do? I couldn't face Shelly and James. My embarrassment and shame took over. So, I made an impulsive decision.

I sighed at my thoughts, wishing I could go back in time and explain everything to Shelly before I left. Better yet, go back in time and remain in my room at the helicarrier, to not snoop around and find out what was happening. That way I wouldn't have run into Loki and had my mind taken over.

I shook the thoughts from my head. I needed to get out and explore the place while I had a chance to. I needed to distract my mind.

I slipped my elbows from the will and turned to walk out of the room. Walking amongst the city was most appealing to me, especially if I hadn't known what to do.

When I walked through the streets, young children ran around, playing some sort of game or kicking and throwing a ball.

There was markets that had gifts and handmade items that people looked at. I had seen a beautiful necklace. It was crafted in the most elegant ways.

A carefully carved pendant was fixated onto a thick and stiff gold band. The pendant was a circle with a pair of angel wings carved into the circle. They curved with the circular motion. There was a sun cut out of the circle, straight lines came from it to indicate its rays. Underneath the wings against the outer circle, there were cut outs to help show off the feathers and to add balance to the pendant.