Chapter One~

Hey guys!
I hope you enjoy my story!

 It's simply a Romance story, but if you're homophobic then get lost. >.>

:D

*Clap clap,clap clap*Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing it
Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I roll over, groaning and grab my yellow iPod from my bedside cabinet. Fumbling with my passcode, I turn it off and sigh. School shouldn't require me being up before sunrise. Especially the first day of high school.

I pad over to the bathroom and wash my face, hands and neck, then brush my teeth. I pull on my horrible school blazer, a white shirt, my school tie, and my beloved black skinnies and faded grey vans. I brush out my chin length curls then plug in my straighteners, style my hair, chuck on a beanie, and check my kik.

Message from Zak (6)

Bro, you ready yet?

Get up.

ASHHH

Ash, get yo butt outta bed.

Ash 

We're gonna miss the bus

I smile softly at the screen. I love Zak, he was the only friend I made when I moved to Baltimore and stuck with me through high school. I love him to bits, what with his dyed-black shoulder length hair and obsession with guyliner, but he is very much a brother rather than a crush.

I type a reply.

Message to Zak (1)

Yeah man, ready now. See you at the end of your street. :-)

I watch the screen until it says "Read" and then pull on a red hoodie and black beanie, plug in my earbuds and meet Zak at his house.

We arrive at school and get glares and giggles all round as we walk through the door, but we don't care. We're used to this since middle school. My Chemical Romance pounds through my head as I hum along, and I can faintly hear Nirvana from Zak's earbuds too. We sit at the back of homeroom, sipping Monster under our desks to wake us up a lil before first period.

"Zak, what do you have?", I ask, gulping the ice cold drink. He points to his timetable and I read "Study Hall". I sigh.

"That sucks, I have Math." I roll my eyes, as I don't really know anybody in this school and I'll be alone with only algebra to keep me company. At least Zak could read and listen to music.

He mock pouts at me before grinning. "Hey, maybe you'll make some new friends." He pushes my beanie off of my faded blue hair, and I raise my eyebrows, not seeing the joke.

Make friends?

That'll be the day.

A/N XD How wrong Ash is. I'm gonna update tomorrow, if I could have a couple reads by then that'd be great :) Bai! <3