Chapter 2

I got a comment asking for more, so here it is!
I think that'll be the deal at the moment. How about for every vote/comment this gets, a new chapter?

Enjoy lovelies!

I sat at the back of Math and put in one earbud, turning down the volume to low and letting Memphis May Fire distract me from the commotion of roll call.

"Hey.", A warm, not too deep voice murmured next to me drawled. "Is this seat taken?" I looked up and saw the cutest guy I think I've ever layed eyes on (A/N Played by Chandler Riggs). I smiled.

"No, feel free to sit." He pulled out the plastic stool next to me and sat down and immediatley a cloud of musky vanilla and spice surrounded me. I smiled at him and took in his fluffy brown hair, with a fringe that sat on his eyebrows and icy blue eyes that chilled me to the core.

"My name is Keagan. It's stupid, but my nickname is Kee." He blushed over his lightly freckled cheeks and I died a little.

"I uhm, I'm Ash. And it's not stupid, it's really cute." I mentally stabbed myself. Cute? Really Ash? Way to scare him away.

He replied; "Ash is a cute name." And smirked before pulling his chair closer to mine and adjusting his school tie.

I was about to reply, flusteredly so, when a paper airplane stopped  on my desk. I went to crumple it but Keagan opened it.

the emo fag got a boyfriend haha you wish ash

I shut my eyes in mortification. No. This couldn't be happening.

The class fell silent and I felt Keagan brace himself next to me.

"Why did you call him a fag?", Keagan stood up. The bullies  looked fearful. There was something in Kee that intimidated you, so I don't blame them.

"I uh, listen Keagan, he just wants a kiss from you or something." Billie Joe snickered. "Yeah, wants to take you to the restroom with him or something. Stay away from him Keagan, you could do better than a little faggot that wants you as a boyfriend."

My lip trembled and I clenched my fists. Now Keagan, was gonna leave me.

But he didn't.

"Well, you homophobic assholes, watch this!" He sat on my desk, pushed my chin up with three fingers and looked me dead in the eyes.

"I'm sorry about this." He whispered, then pressed his warm lips against mine.

I opened my eyes and peeked behind us. The class looked stunned, each acne-dotted face agape with shock and disbelief. I smiled into the kiss and enjoyed the silence, which quickly turned to brash cheering and Kee pulled away, and scanned the class. They clapped for him and he smiled a little before declaring: "If anyone dares to touch Ash, I personally will kill you." His voice was low, deep, venomous. To my surprise, they nodded, and he sat down again as the teacher walked into the room.

Keagan wrote me notes through the period, to which I replied.

K- im so sorry

A- About what?

K- i didnt mean to kiss u tbh i didnt think

A- Nah, don't worry bout it c:

K- im worrying

A- :-| Well try not to, I didn't care.

K- you didnt care...?

I went to grab the paper and explain but Keagan began ripping it up into tiny pieces then threw them out the open window, then put his head on the desk. His usual smile was replaced by a face of stone paired with slightly watering eyes and fidgeting hands.

Good job Ash.

Real good job.