Ending (Discontinued)

This story= Discontinued.

Quick explanation: I lost interest in this story. And I have no more ideas. So I am writing the ending for you all readers :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Death happens. You got killed again. Along with all the other countries that were with you. Right before y'all could make it to the exit.

You open up your eyes to find yourself back in your room. 

"Sis! C'mon we got to get going or we'll be late to the party!" Your brother tells you. "Wait what..?" You mutter. "Come on. If you continue at this pace we will be late to the party!" Your brother tells you. "What party?" You asked. "Did you hit your head? It's mom's birthday today!" Aiden yells and drags you. "Where are we going?" You asked. "We need to get to the restaurant!" Aiden says.

You look over to the table beside your bed to see that the flower was no longer there. 

'Where did the flower go?' You thought. "Sis! Let's go!" Your brother says and continues to drag you. You nodded and followed him. 

An Hour Later

You and your brother reach a restaurant. "The party started 5 minutes ago, now it's 7:35pm." Your brother said and walked towards the entrance. You were met with your father, "Well done on finally waking up, dear." You father said as he hugged you. "How long was I asleep?" You asked. "Oh, Y/N. You were asleep for 5 hours. No matter how hard we tried to wake you up, you still wouldn't wake up. We tried many different ways too." Your mother said. Aiden chuckled, "You are such a sleepyhead, Y/N." 

'What..' You thought, 'Was it all just a dream..?' You were absolutely confused. 

Over the next few minutes, you met your aunts and uncles, some you haven't seen for years. 

Over the next hour, you thought to yourself, 'Are the countries even real? Or was I dreaming this entire time..' That's when a waiter came over to take away the plates. The waiter left you a small piece of paper. You looked at the paper, it read: 'Hope you had a nice dinner. You will receive another paper when you go outside.' After reading the paper, you proceed to walk outside. You then saw a piece of paper hanged on a tree nearby. 

This paper read: 'How about you check the tree right next to this tree?' 

You walked over to the next tree. This tree also had another piece of paper hanged on it. This one read: 'Go back inside.' You scoff and proceeded to walk back inside the restaurant. Once you went inside the restaurant, the same waiter gives you a note. The note said: 'Y/N, you didn't see me. Go back outside.' You look at the waiter, but they seem to have disappeared. 'What the hell.' You thought and walked back outside. You family and relatives were too busy talking and eating to bother you.

As you walk outside, you notice a feather on the ground. It wasn't any type of bird's feather. You recognized it as a feather from Poland's wings. The feather felt the same as the ones on Poland's wings. That's when you heard a laugh coming from behind a tree. As you got closer to the tree, you were met with the one and only:

Poland

Poland was laughing his ass off. "P-Poland?" You stutter. "Yep! It's the one and only! Sorry for leaving you hanging and having to deal with walking here and there!" Poland said and hugged you. You hugged back. "So you all are real, right?" You asked. "What do you mean? Of course us countries are!" Poland exclaimed. "Sorry, Y/N. I took back the flower from you." Canada said as he walked up to you and hugged you tightly.

"Guys! C'mon we got to go! Y/N's family is leaving soon!" The waiter, or should we say, Finland, was running up to you three. "Oh. Sorry Y/N, we got to go. I hope you do well. We'll come to visit you again soon, and hopefully we won't find ourselves in a 40 floored hotel again." Poland said. "A 40 floored what now?" Canada asked, looking at Poland. "It's hard to explain, let's just go, plus we have work to do." Finland said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, this story is officially finished. There are many parts missing ofc- uhh you can imagine whatever happened in the parts that aren't here.