"Mel, happy Christmas" Jamie hugs my mom after me and I smile at him slightly, causing him to frown a bit. "Everyone else is just waking up so I'm going to make a start on breakfast and then we can open the presents. Char you wanna give me a hand?" She asks Charlotte, who bounces on the spot whilst nodding her head fast with excitement. "I'll just feed Noah and then be through to help you mom" I say, she gives me a nod and a smile and I take Noah from Jamie, and we both head to the lounge.

I latch Noah on to have some milk and Jamie sits on the opposite sofa, bumping fists with my brother as he walks through to us. "Morning" I Smile at him and he leans over to kiss my cheek. "Merry Christmas sis.." He smiles and sits beside Jamie. They sit and chat about their late night last night. I listen for a bit until Noah has finished feeding, he brings up some wind and then I pass him over to Jamie before heading to the kitchen to my mom.

------------

We all had breakfast, everyone got changed, we FaceTimed Dulcie to wish her a happy Christmas too, and then we opened the gifts around the tree. Most of them were for Charlotte, Noah had a few but he doesn't really understand much this year because he is still too little. Everyone else each had a Christmas stocking that  had presents in from everyone. I loved watching Charlotte open her presents, she appreciated every gift given to her and she thanked everyone.

Once we've opened our presents Sam and my grandma head to the kitchen with my mom to help her with dinner, my sisters and their partners go their own way to their rooms. My dad and Jim are forced into helping Jamie set up Charlotte's new giant wooden dolls house we got her for Christmas.

I play with Noah on the floor in the lounge whilst they set the dolls house up. Charlotte calls out instructions to her grandads and her dad, causing me to chuckle. I lay Noah on his tummy and I sit back a little bit away from him. "are you gonna crawl over to mommy baby?" I clap my hands and he grins, squealing and getting up onto all fours.

"Come on then baby" I grin watching as he moves one hand at a time in turn with his knees, slowly but surely making his way over to me. "Oh my god who's a big boy" I squeal, lifting him over my head and he squeals, giggling with delight as I lay him on the floor and tickle him. "Oh my clever boy" I lift him to my face and kiss his cheek repeatedly, causing him to giggle again.

Jamie comes over to us and fusses Noah too, before leaning down to kiss me. "You okay?" He ask and I nod a bit, giving him a slight smile. He frowns and goes to say something but Charlotte calls him. "Daddy come on" she sighs loudly and I giggle, biting my lip a bit as i pick Noah up. "We can talk later.." I kiss him softly and watch him head back to Charlotte.

"Hey darling you okay?" My mom asks when I walk into the kitchen with Noah on my hip. "Yeah mama you?" I smile, sitting at the breakfast table and sitting Noah on the counter. "We're okay" she grins a me. We all chat for a while and Noah babbles to try and join in.  After a while he begins to whine. "Here I'll take him" Sam grins, lifting Noah into her arms. "I think he might need a bottle and a nap" I pout.

"There's milk in the fridge I expressed this morning" I smile and sam thanks me, getting it out and warm it through slightly. "I'll go settle him in your room and sort the baby monitor out" she gives me a smile before heading out the room and upstairs.

—————

Christmas Day has been crazy and eventful, as it always is at my moms when everyone is here. It's been amazing to have Sam and Jim here to see my families traditions this year. They get along so well with my family and I love that. Charlotte is on her second nap of the day, the excitement of her new presents and being around all the family have gotten too much for her.

Noah is also on his second nap for today, they've both been so well behaved today. We've not long had our big Christmas feast that was beautiful, everyone is now watching Christmas movies in the lounge while the fire is on and warming the room.