Map of Skypiea!??//Chapter 64

Start from the beginning

She swooped down and landed gracefully on his held out arm. Usopp had held his head up proudly as he was trying to look cool. Faythe couldn't help but want to ruin his confidence. She prodded her talons up his arms and made her way to his shoulder. She then reverted back to her human form and sat on top of his shoulders. Usopp let out a startled yelp and was now trying to balance himself along with Faythe's sudden weight.

Luffy was laughing at the childish scene and tried to climb his way onto Faythe's shoulders, "Let us become a giant robot! Formation..." He tilted his head in thought as he soon made his way onto the girl's shoulders. Usopp was struggling with the more weight that his legs were shaking.

"Formation F.U.L!" Faythe called out laughing.

"Formation fool??" Usopp weakly called out confused.

Faythe bopped his head annoyed, "NO! It stands for us!"

"OOOOHH! FORMATION fools!" Luffy held his arms up in the air in a 'V' shape. The trio began laughing at this point.

While they were goofing off the crew were watching them in complete different reactions. Chopper looked like he wanted to apart of the formation while Nami, Zoro, and Sanji looked as if they were actual idiots. Robin was muffling a fit of giggles as she watched the trio of teens.

Luffy had first lost his balance and grabbed onto Faythe's shirt for balance but was then falling as well. So of course, Faythe grabbed onto Usopp's hair in a hurry and now they were all toppling over. They had all fell through the rotten wood and went down underdeck, crashing into multiple barrels and fallen planks.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Faythe rubbed her head as she crawled back up, "Everyone okay?"

"YEP! Totally good! Just buried in some planks! Hold on a sec..." Seconds past and a loud sound from across the room sounds and multiple wood pieces scattered around the area. Out in a corner, Luffy stood up and climbed out the pile.

Faythe helped him down the pile, "Have you seen Usopp?"

"Ah! Usopp!" Luffy called out urgently, but they instantly heard sniffling next door. Quickly they busted the room's door open and ran down the hall in search for the next room. They didn't need to open the door because they're was already a giant hole in the wall, due to the rotten wood falling apart.

"Usopp, where are you, you old chap!" Faythe called out but saw him weeping behind some open chests with old scrolls and parchment.

"My... glorious locks.. My precious curls.. They were pulled.." Usopp muttered to himself as he was all gloomy, his knees to his chest.

"Uh... What's wrong, buddy?" Luffy patted the boy's shoulder.

"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG!? This senile lady pulled out some of my luminous hair! MY SACRED CURLS! I MIGHT GET A BALD SPOT!" He screeched while glaring at Faythe who shrugged with a plain expression.

"Eh. They'll grow back." Faythe rolled her eyes and went searching for something's to bring back.

"You menace...!" Usopp gasped, his hand on his chest dramatically.

Luffy just snickered and went on searching. Usopp sighed in defeat and dragged himself looking for something at least to tell tales about.

Faythe was looking through the old scrolls and only saw pictures of winged people with strange antennas, "Hey guys, I think I found something weird-" As soon as she took a step back, her foot went threw some boards and was stuck. She fell back with a short shriek.

Luffy and Usopp turned to see what happened and saw she had clumsily gotten her foot stuck in the floorboard.

"Pfft! Karma..." Usopp muttered and started walking over to help her up, "What are you? An idoi-"