13

And now, I was transported to another scene.

But surprisingly enough this time, it didn't future the boy.

I was in a garden of sort.

The pale moonlight shone illuminating the bright beautiful flowers gracing the wide green fields around.

I walked through the small pathway that was provided, up a hill.

There I saw two figures sitting next to each other, the girl was leaning onto the boy's side as he had a muscular arm wrapped around her.

I squinted a bit.

He pulled her up.

She complied.

And they began dancing.

They danced like they were dancing to music,
she was graceful in her footing,
she would spread her arms as he hoisted her up, spinning her around, they both laughed,
He set her down.

They looked into each others eyes.

From where they stood, the lighting made them look like two silhouettes in each others arms.

From the clear view of his side profile, I recognized him immidiately.

It was Calum.

He began rumagging through the contents of his left pocket.

He took out a small velvet box.

He got on one knee.

At this point the woman had her hands over her mouth, eyes beginning to tear up in happiness.

He popped it open revealing a beautiful ring.

"It's been 9 years....." He started off trying to continue without choking on his words in this moment of utter nervousness. "And....and I love you. I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Will-will you marry me?"

The woman pulled him up by the arms and nodds vigorously unable to fathom words to express the feelings hitting her all at once as she pressed a loving kiss onto Calum's lips, as she did so you could see his tense shoulders easing and he seemed to be extremely relieved.

They pulled away, and with an unstopabble grin, he took the ring out the box and slid it onto the woman's ring finger.

They kissed again as the stars began to twinkle and the moonlight shone.

It was a beautiful sight, and normally i'd enjoy this very much.

But looking at them now.

Dosen't feel right.

Because if i've learned anything from being here-wherever the hell here is,

Everything will end up a messy tragedy.

I can't bring myself to bask myself in their happiness knowing something so tragic will await them for me to witness.

R-A-Y-D-O-U-E- 'A'
-----------
Just a lil short chap update because i'm tired and spring break has officially started hell yes.

To any directioners who may be reading this, my heart goes out to you, I will be frank, I am not a fan but I am admittedly kind of upset because this band has been relevant in my life for 3 years now and 'One Direction' isn't exactly One Direction without Zayn.

I cannot begin to imagine how ya'll must feel, stay strong is such an overused word but I mean it, I do.

Old Panic! At The Disco songs wrote this chapter.

Hope ya'll are having an amazing day ily all :---) x