𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Rijin POV:

I open the door as the knock won't stop. "Yuta?!" I exclaims. "Please save word later, let us in" I nods opening the door wider. He walk in with Sicheng on his arm. "You can put him here" I point at the couch. "Care to give me water?" He pants. I nod running to the kitchen, I hand him the water which he drinks right away.

"I'm sorry but can you let Winwin sleep here for the night?" He ask after finally composing himself. "Why?" I replies. "Cause I can't bring him back to his house where his mother is. And for sure, she would make me say all the things he did at that bar" He shakes his head in stress. "May I ask what he did at that bar?" I ask out of curiosity.

"You're curious too, right? So is Huan and his Mom. He has goddamn woman lap dancing on him. If the barista hasn't call me, he's probably having a unknown woman pregnant"

"But my brother is going home tonight, I can't let him sleep here" I informs. "Who? Hojin?" He ask, I nods as reply. "He's actually the one I contact to ask your address. He said he's not coming home anyways" That boy. What is wrong with him? How could he? "I'm too lazy to drive, can I sleep in? I'll guard this brat" He slightly kick Sicheng. "Alright, I'll go upstairs and get you two some pillows and blanket. Wait a second"

I run upstairs going to Hojin's room. I grab two pillow changing the covers. I carry the comforter and pillows downstairs. "Here" I hand everything to Yuta. "I'm sorry for disturbing you when you got fired by this guy just hours ago" He points at Sicheng who's sleeping soundly. "It's alright, then I'll go sleep now"

Author's POV:

"HYUNG, is she gone?" Sicheng open his eyes. "Yes" Yuta sighs lying down on the other sofa. "Let's go home" Sicheng sat up shaking his head. His head hurts so much, probably because of the alcohol he consumed. "No, I don't want to deal with your Mom and I don't have the energy to"

"Do you know how much disturb you're giving Rijin? Despite the fact that you fire her from work, she still let us in when she has the privilege to refuse" Yuta slap the reality to the guy on the other couch. "That's what Rijin is" Sicheng sighs lying back down. "Apologize to her as soon as the sun goes up" Yuta pleads. "No, I can't"

"You can, you just don't want to"

"I hate to admit it but it's you're wrong this time. You're no related to her, let's just say that you care about her but it's none of your business whether she does this or that. She's grown up like us, let her be" Yuta mutters. "She's grown up but she's doing something wrong"

"No, it's not wrong for her and like I said, she's grown up. If she does something wrong, let her correct it herself. I think the thing you did just now is, your feelings took over your head. Again, none of the things she's doing has something to do with you. Let her be"

"Confess to her" Sicheng was surprise. This made him question, is he too obvious? He won't deny that he tried too hard just to let Rijin know about his feelings. "I can't" He sighs. "Why?"

"She has her eyes fix on Jaehyun. Sometimes, I just wish I'm Jaehyun so Rijin could look at me like that" He admits. He was so desperate that it came to the point that he's so insecure to Jaehyun. "Then change it. Be the reason why Rijin would forget Jaehyun"

"I can't. No matter how much I show her how much I would love her. You know what she told me? She would rather be in pain watching Jaehyun than be far away from him." He slightly chuckles. "Win, you can always change anything. There's no late to everything"

Rijin POV:

THE NEXT morning, I awoke with the empty living room. I sigh noticing the neatly fold blanket. I go straight to the kitchen when I spotted Hojin having his breakfast. "Hey" I calls. "Don't even start. That girl almost killed me last night" He continue to eat his meal. "Did you go one night stand again?" I asks. "I'm old and of course I do , I'm a man. Stop about mine, did you and Winwin did it already?"

"Do what?" I sat on the stool. "I mean, it's only the two of you last night and he's drunk" He smiles. "Yuta stays the night" I end his useless imagination. "I'm going out" I stand up again. "Where?" He asks. "To find a job, what else?"

I wears my jeans and my white plain shirt, I tuck it in my jeans before slipping my arms in the black sweater. I put on my shoes exiting my room. I comb my hair on my way down before actually leaving the house.

"Rijin? What are you doing here?" I frowns. What's he doing here? I look around again, there's Renjun, Jaemin, Chenle, Yangyang and Kun. Then there's Jungwoo at the counter. "I came to apply, I saw the sign" I walk towards the counter. "Oh. Sure, work tomorrow" He smiles. "You won't ask questions?" I ask. "No need" He chuckles. "Then, can I start today? So my payment is in 14 days from now" I smiles.

"Alright"