29: Red and White"

***

***

"Zhan will you be alright here in my office? or I'll let Jiang to accompany you?"

Yibo was worried. Of course, his beloved husband is pregnant for arounr 6 months. But Zhan refuses to, saying he will be fine and urges Yibo to attend the board meeting.

Zhan made himself comfortable. He cannot help but to admire Yibo's office, especially the interior design. There's a huge couch and a flatscreen tv attached in the wall. Yibo's desk was made of fiberglass and at the center a nameplate was designed, with his name and position engraved in a gold rectangular frame. "Wang Yibo, CEO"

Yibo's office was designated within the top floor. So Zhan can see the scenery from afar as he take a look on that glass wall in front of him. The vehicles from below looks so tiny based on his perspective. It such a breathtaking view up here. His eyes can feast with this kind of scenery, buildings, towers, industrialize infrastructures and that calming blue sky. The perks of having having Wang Yibo as his husband, having a wealthy CEO as his husband.

The door burst open revealing Sabrina. Zhan raised his eyebrow as he saw Yibo's secretary. Zhan shook his head afterwards. Yibo was being paranoid. No one will hurt him here. Fengmian cannot even go here and harass him, if that's what make Yibo uncomfortable and worried.

"Mr. Wang would like to check if you're ok and if you want anything. Don't hesitate to call my name if you need anything Mr. Xiao"

That made Zhan smile. Sabrina knows how to separate her personal life to her work and he understand. Sabrina purposely calls him Mr. Xiao, for it would be too awkward, if Sabrina calls him Mr. Wang too... or worst Mrs. Wang.

Zhan nodded his head and asked Sabrina if he could bring him his sewing kit. He wanted to finish the scarf that he intended to give to Yibo, with his husband's initials on.

Zhan carefully sits down as he began caressing his tummy. Three months. In three months they will be able to meet their child for the first time. Zhan didn't want to know the gender yet. He wanted to know it after he gave birth to their child.

Zhan was lost in deep thoughts. Unknown to Yibo's knowledge, Zhan investigated the death of his mother, Linian. At first it was astonishing for them, a mystery. The hospital said that his Mom had an accident. After that, her ashes was delivered to their house, saying it was Linian's request to be cremated. Also his suspicions increase when they didn't pay even a single penny during his Mom's burial.

It would be too ridiculous to believe, that someone who have a kind heart offered to help them with the expenses. But Zhan decided to forget it all. Reason? His mom was dead. You cannot raise the dead from its tomb and expect it to breathe again.

Now? Zhan decided to pursue it once more. But this time, he wanted to do it without being impulsive. He kept his composure and he wanted to praise himself more. When the truth was reveal, he didn't faint nor went berserk. His and Xian Le's Mom is still alive.