Chapter 6

2 yrs ago, India

Alisha : When and where should we meet up ?

Axel : Uncle Miller has left his back door open. Meet me there at 1.30am

Alisha: I'm scared Ax.

Axel : Don't worry, if anything happens put the blame on me.

Alisha : Let's not think about that now. I'll see you then

Axel : Cool

I was freaking out. I've never sneaked outside before. It was a risky move. My mom would come in to check up on me every midnight. I had to learn her pattern of nightly visits to figure out the best time for me to leave the house.

My siblings were sound asleep by the time I slowly woke up. My feet made no sound as I went into my parents bedroom to see if they were asleep.

Good. All clear here.

I slowly made my way downstairs, quickly brushed my teeth and rubbed on some moisturizer.
Once more making sure that there were no disturbances on the top, I opened the French door on the back and slowly got out. Every time it creaked I jumped a mile up. I quickly made my way to Uncle Miller's house, the familiarity of the route making it easier for me to get there in the cloudy darkness.

Axel was yet to reach. I sat down near the steps of the backdoor, surveying the area for some of the security guards doing their night patrol. The villa was the safest place to be but also the riskiest for idiots like us.

I shrunk back to the wall hiding under the foliage, when I heard leaves rustling as if someone was coming towards the backdoor.

Seeing my man making through, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally! I almost died in here!"
The dude just laughed at me. We quickly entered the dark empty house, went upstairs, found a clean empty room and locked it.

I finally let out the breath I was holding and collapsed on the bed at the center of the room. We sat there in silence for sometime.

"Long time huh", Axel, broke the silence.

"Yea...",

I didn't know what to say. My heart constricted. I've been wanting to truly be alone with him in a comfortable space for do long and now that I have it, I didn't know what to say.

"What were you upto i--"

"So you dated Ally and Suzann after me huh."

I knew he wasn't expecting this. I had to control the jealousy in my voice as I asked this. When I first heard of this, I was livid. But I reasoned with myself. I brought this on myself. He wasn't chained to me. He had the right to do anything with any girl he wanted. But that further caused my jealousy to roar up. These years had been great to Axel. He became taller, broader and more handsome. He was hot as sin. The number of girls waiting in line to get him had increased exponentially.

Well he's here with you now.

The stupid voice in my head said.

Only because he's bored and had nothing better to do at this time.

"Yea I did."

"Do you still like them?"

"No...they ended things in the worst way possible. I will never miss them
But I guess a small part of me will have some sort of feelings for them. A very small part."

I hated that answer. I hate you Axel.

Go away. But my mouth had its own ideas.

"Ah I get it. It's normal to feel like that."

Right totally. Love that you think of other women too when you're with me.

Of course I didn't say that. He'll run away if he knows how possessive I am. And why on earth am I feeling this way. He's actually not mine. Get a grip you stupid heart of mine.

"What about you? Had anyone else around?"

"Ah no...I had no time for romance and shit."

More like I was pining over you the entire time you fool.

Basically we talked about a lot of random stuff. I could slowly feel us getting closer to each other on the bed.

When his hand grazed me, a shockwave spread through my body and I squeezed my legs tight.

At first we just held hands, then slowly our bodies lay facing each other and then our legs tangled, all the while talking about random stuff.

But I was highly aware of him. His closeness to various parts of my body and his breadth on my face. I knew his mouth was close to mine.

Soon there wasn't a sliver of gap in between. We were flushed against each other. And our faces touching, that I could feel his lips on the side of mine.
Just turn a bit and we would be kissing.

A million thoughts ran through my head. I was scared that with one kiss I would fall in hard again. I knew that right now, lust was clouding our thoughts and we might lose control or lose track of time.

But I couldn't care less at that point. I wanted his lips on mine. I wanted to taste him.

No. I craved him. My body felt like a scorched desert without him
I don't know who turned first, but all I remember was that we were kissing suddenly.

Our lips met like lava, molding in the most erotic way. I ran my hands through his hair and he pulled me impossibly close. I could even feel myself getting wet, as his hardness rubbed along me.

The boy I've been wanting for so long in my life. The boy I had for sometime but had to let go. The boy who dated my best friend. The boy who wanted me for the night because of lust. And the boy who I had incomprehensible feelings for.

He was all that. But for a moment, I wanted to believe he was mine and mine alone.

_________________________________________

Hey Readers,

Sorry for any errors that may have found their way here unknowst to me.
You can point them out if you spot those traitors.

Thanks!

And...happy reading!

Love,
GJM