He suddenly looked away looking at his surroundings.. I'm sure he's searching for me now.

Unable to find me he again turned around..

"Divya are you there?", He called

Shit! I slowly came out from the wall and took a few baby steps towards him looking down not knowing what to say or how to say..

I was literally biting my nails looking at the floor which held no design and taking small steps than a actual baby would take.

"Divi", I heard him

I instantly looked up and found his eyes on me and I felt my body go rigid all of a sudden.

God, save me!

Arjun

I moved inside and couldn't find anyone but what I saw surprised me to the core.. I was shocked!

There's rose petals arranged in heart shape and above which it was written 'Marry Me?' and my jaw hit down seeing it..

Did Divya just call me to show this? Is she asking me to marry her? She wants to marry me? Does that mean she loves me like I do?

I looked around but din't find her anywhere, where are you Divi?

I kept looking at the same words again and again and I still feel this a dream.. I just hope I don't wake-up and get disappointed.

I turned around to look for her and I found her already behind me looking scared and tensed biting her nails looking down.

She's scared to confess? It's kind off clear now of why she called me.. ofcourse if she's write 'Marry me?' there then the meaning is clear..

"Divi", I called her

She quickly raised her head looking at me with her widen eyes and seems like she's getting nervous of the same.

I chuckled internally thinking of what she's thinking over and over again..

She came forward but kept fidgeting her fingers and we just stood with no word for so long and I'm sure she kept thinking something or the other getting more nervous..

"Speak up Divi", I whispered holding her shoulders

"Ahh Arjun, I.. I mean I..", she looked elsewhere

"Look at me Divi", I said

She lifted her eyes up at me and looked deep into my eyes.

"Shutup Arjun, I'm trying to say something so stop making me more nervous", she pushed my hand

"What did I do?", I asked

"I don't wanna look into your eyes", she said

"Why is that so?", I asked

"Because.. I don't know, just don't look at me", she said

"Where should I look then?", I asked

"Turn around", she said

"What?", I asked

"Turn around Arjun", she said

I rolled my eyes and turned around but smirked seeing her reaction.. she's trying to tell it out, I know it's hard.. coz I faced the same when I had to confess but I'm enjoying this side of Divya now..

"Ok so.. I.. me..", she was saying

"You understood right? So let's just go", she said

I could sence she's annoyed.. Aww Divya! You are cute either way..