Not so one night stand (SMUT)

THIS CONTAINS SMUT DONT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE 

I WARNED YOU 

Authors POV

After gulping the alcohol in one stretch and placing the glass on the counter with a loud BANG

"One more peg please" said a drunk yn which made the man sitting next to her smirk

"Ma'am you are already drunk you shouldn't be drinking more" said the waiter shivering with fear

Of course he would be scared because the man sitting next to her is the great Park Jimin

THE MOST DANGOURES MAFIA IN SEOUL

"I said I need more" said yn in her drunk deep voice

Jimin didn't do anything; he just sat there seeing her drink

Everyone in the bar knew about what was going to happen as it is a common sight of jimin coming there with girls.

After making sure that yn is hammered

jimin went close to her, so close that a small movement, then her lips can lose its innocents and can start a rough and sinful night

Jimin took the initiative to mark the beginning

Still sitting on the chair jimin captured her lips with his. Snaking his hands to her waist then to her ass, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.

After making sure that she is kissing him back.

Jimin squeezed her ass making her let out a moan, taking advantage of her parted lips jimin pulled in his tongue exploring each and every part of her mouth devouring it due to its sweet fullness.

Jimin never felt it this way. Never in his life had making out with a random girl made him satisfied.

He wanted this to continue, he wanted to take this to his favorite place. Thinking about the long night ahead of him he took yn in his arms not breaking the kiss and went to his private room.

Of course he would have a private room it's his bar after all.

***

Throwing her forcefully to the bed jimin hovered above her again kissing and biting and sucking and abusing that sweet delicate skin of yn's.

yn was enjoying the pleasure he was giving her maybe in her drunk self ? Not sure

But jimin didn't care about anything all he cares about was that how this girl made him feels satisfied as much no others could?

Shrugging about all these thoughts jimin removed his clothes and boxers and then ripped of y/ns tight dress.

Staring at her naked body like a beast staring at its meal jimin couldn't control anymore he was already hard and of course only this girl could make him feel what he wants.

Tracing hickeys from her chest to her tummy reaching her lower abdomen he slowly parted her legs widely. Seeing her sweet pre cum dripping from her little pussy made him even more turned on. By this time yn was already a moaning mess with his lips on her body. She wanted him inside her.

Staring at her pussy jimin couldn't take it anymore he pulled in his finger inside her. Yn let out a moan due to fullness she was feeling in her vaginal.

Adding two more fingers he started to finger her. She felt pain. Unbearable pain that she made a fist out of the bed sheet she is been gripping on. But a part of her was enjoying it enjoying the fact that he filled her vaginal with his fingers. But she wanted more she wanted that fingers to be his dick.

Reaching near her climax yn's walls clenched on his fingers.

Knowing that she is about to cum jimin pulled his fingers away and went near her pussy and cleaned it licking with his tongue when she cummed.

The feeling of his tongue against her clit made her scream in pleasure. It was a kind of pleasure she never felt before. She never knew that sex would be this pleasurable.

Her grip on the sheet tightens when his dick entered her. Closing her eyes due to the pain she let out small moans.

They never talked their communication was through the physical interaction.

After giving her time to adjust jimin slowly started to thrust but the slow pace then turned into an inhumane speed.

He managed to reach her sweet spot at every thrust. She no more felt pain all she felt was pleasure. Moaning and screaming at times both of them wanted this to never end.

***

Both of them reaching their climax jimin pulled away and then they cummed.

Plopping himself next to yn, he turned to face her only to see her sleeping peacefully.

"You can sleep peacefully now but not anymore kitten, as this is going to be not so one night stand, because now this mafia needs you" Jimin said in his deep husky voice  smirking and caressing her hair.

 Giving her a light peck on her lips he also drifted into sleep.        

*******************************************************

PLS DONT BE A SILENT READER GIVE ME VOTES AND COMMENTS

ALSO I HOPE THE SMUT WAS NICE