Yandere (15+)

HAVE MATURED & ABUSIVE CONTENT READ ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE

Why is my life like this? What did I ever do?

Thinking of all these y/n laid there not even daring to move a bit. While jimin was thrusting hard into her.

Releasing his orgasm jimin pulled away.

Removing the condemn and throwing it across the room he took yn into his embrace snuggling his face into the crook of her neck

"Sleep baby. You did so well today, you must be tired." Jimin said sweet words while giving  wet kisses on her neck. Sucking the marks he left earlier which made it more dark and visible.

She didn't do anything she only cried silently with all the bruises in her body. She cried in pain, the pain her husband caused her.

Yeah jimin is her husband, FORCED HUSBAND

Jimin forced her into this marriage, he always had an obsession towards her and he called it love.

He is a mafia so he blackmailed and forced her into this marriage, he don't care if she likes it or not but he always forces himself onto her. It's not sex or love making to her its rape.

He always abuses her if she makes any mistakes or makes him jealous. She is not allowed to go out of the mansion; she is not allowed to talk to guys not even to their bodyguards.

But sometimes he acts all lovey-dovey,caring and innocent we'll get shocked if we sees his duality from being a psycho to an innocent cute mochi.

Yes he is yandere

She is so done with her life. Jimin always use protection because he doesn't want a child he says y/n will love the child more.

Her only hope of being loved was a child but jimin hates that idea too.

She slowly drifted into her dream land without even her knowing.

Waking up she slowly got off the bed and went to make jimin breakfast.

As she was busy in her works that she didn't notice someone burning in anger at her back

"Y/N" Jimin literally screamed

Flinching at the sudden noise y/n slowly turned around

The next thing she felt was a burning sensation on her right checks, tears falling which is making it more painful. She is used to this, used to his slapping and used to his abusive manner.

"How many times I've told you not to get out of the room before I wake up and before you give me my morning kiss?" Jimin asked out of anger which was surely visible on his face.

Y/n didn't dare to answer as she knows giving excuses makes him madder.

She stood there, her whole body shaking out of fear.

"ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION" Jimin yelled which made her shake even more

"I-im s-sorr-ry J-jimin. I w-won't do-o it ever a-aga-iin" y/n said stuttering and her lips trembling which made her look more vulnerable.

Jimin sighed

"Its okay babe, it's just that I want to see you the first when I wake up" jimin said it in a sweet calm voice  and gave her an assuring smile

Y/n nodded wiping off her tears.

But deep inside her heart she knows that it's not going to be finished within this

Jimin came closer hugging her from the front, hands slowly snaking through her waist and then resting on her butt, placing his chin on her shoulder, his lips slowly brushing her nape and then sucking and biting it, pulling his face away he looked straight into her eyes with an innocent cute look 

"But don't you think that you deserve a small punishment" jimin said turning his innocent look into a demonic one while  smirking mischievously.

She knows that the smirk is not a good sign.

Taking his right hand away from her butt he slowly took the knife from the counter. And slowly  started tracing her perfect shape up to her chest and then neck then slowly to her lips with the knife

Sudden contact of a metal on her smooth skin made her flinch.

Coming to the lips he traced her soft plump lips with the sharp weapon causing it to bleed. Pulling the metal away jimin slowly licked the blood dripping from her lips. Tucking her few strands of hair behind her ears  he gave her a small peck on lips.

Pulling away from the hug he took her left arm in his and then slowly caressed it with the knife.

She knew what he was going to do. She shut her eyes close and started to sob

"NO NO JIMIN IT WILL HURT" y/n said sobbing

"You deserve to be hurt kitten you disappointed your master" jimin said in a fake sad tone. Gripping onto her hands he took the knife and wrote P.JM harshly, blood covered all over her arm. Y/n cried hard due to the immense pain.

***

Sitting before the mirror she looked at her reflection, she thought about everything, and without even her knowing a tear left her eyes. She couldn't move her left arm because of the wound he gave. He treated her bruises and tied a bandage. he said sorry for what he have done but that happens everytime, he'll abuse her then he'll say sorry and sweet things and act like the most caring husband in the world.  But the wounds he gave her will never disappear 

Hair messy, red hand mark on right cheek, eyes red and puffy, dark hickeys all over her neck and chest, left arm bandaged, lips swollen and skinny body, her weak state made her tear up even more. She doesn't even have the strength to stand up from the dressing table.

The loud noise of their shared bedroom's door being closed startled her. She can see from the mirror reflection that Jimin came in with a smile plastered on his face. She knows why, its evening, the time to go to bed and his desire grows at this time of the day.

She closed her eyes from where tears are falling like rain, trying to calm herself dowm

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder bending down to her height. Kissing her neck he sniffed her arousing fragrance which he never gets enough of.

"I need you baby" jimin said in a cute voice like a baby,

 closing his eyes he slowly twisted her head to the right side getting more access to smell

"sorry jimin but im tired" y/n said which made jimin pause what he was doing and he looked into her eyes through the mirror with lust filled in it. 

She can see his eyes turning dark.

"NO WE ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW" Jimin said taking her from the chair in his arms and threw her harshly to the bed

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RESIST ME, IT'S A RULE... FOR YOU" Jimin said making y/n cry even more.

Hovering above her, he removed his clothes and then ripped her clothes too. After pulling in the condemn he entered her without any warning and started to thrust hardly without giving her time to adjust. Moving his head to her breast sucking and biting it hardly.

 Pulling his head away after sometime, he gave a tight slap on her face, still thrusting he said "YOU GOT IT?? NO RESISTING."

"Maybe this is my fate, to live here as the slave of this yandere" thought y/n

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

HEY MY READERS HOPE THIS PART IS NICE 

PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER 

PLS VOTE,COMMENT

I KNOW IM SOMETIMES BORING XD

THANK YOUU!!!!