Mr.Park

ONESHOT PARK JIMIN 

Jealousy is an often overwhelming feeling of insecurity about a potential loss or inequity in distribution of resources.

It was quite a good day at Mr. Park's office.

Everything was calm but the calmness can be ruined by just the stare of Mr. Park or maybe the great Park Jimin.

Yes, he is really intimidating.

People are even afraid to talk to him. Like who wouldn't when he is this strict.

Everyone thinks he is the owner of a cold heart. 

But no one knows that his heart warms up for a special girl.

Y/N.

His secretary.

A cheerful happy-go-lucky girl.

She makes everyone smile.

With her cute face and shinny hair and perfect body she looks like a goddess, every boy in the office drools over their CEO's secretary.

But she is the only one he drools for. The only one who can make his heart warm. The only one who can make him smile. The only who can make him blush. Even mentioning her name he gets special feelings.

It's a long time crush. It's been 5 years. He knows that she also have a crush on him.

Today morning jimin introduced the new employee Mr.Jeon (UALL KNOW HIM) to y/n as he is asking her to teach everything to him

He is really tall, have thin lips, bunny teeths, quite long hair, big doe eyes exactly opposite of me but still handsome as fuck like me thought jimin.

But now right now he is piercing into the soul of 2 youths from his glass wall office who are talking nonstop.

Jimin couldn't stand seeing his girl, only his girl talking this happily to other guys

That smile is only for him he thought.

And the position they are in made jimin made more angry

Jungkook was sitting on the chair ,y/n standing near him bending down and looking into the computer, their faces inches away, and jungkook staring at her.

Jimin already had enough. He got out of the office took large steps and went near junkooks desk catching everyone present there's attention.

"MISS Y/N AT MY OFFICE NOW"

(And maybe you know what happened at the office, maybe the glasses being shut off by curtains and @ng#y $*x)