Jealous {SMUT}

JEALOUS (18+)

*THIS CONTAINS SMUT AND DADDY KINKS*

IM WARNING YOU WATCH IT ONLY IF YOU ARE 18+ 

Y/N POV

You groaned in frustration as you locked yourself in the guest room. Well you and your boyfriend just had a fight. Yeas you are the girlfriend of park Jimin,

The coldest CEO in the entire world. Not only girlfriend but of course soon-to-be-wife too... yes it's your wedding next month ...

You love him more than anything; same with him you means the world to him. Whenever you both have a fight you spend the night in the guest room.

You know that your fights don't last long so you drifted into your dreamland.

^Next Morning^ you woke up with annoyance as your phone was ringing. You checked the caller ID and jumped of the bed because of happiness as it was Felix...

Lee Felix your best friend, you both know each other from childhood. Felix was like a brother to you and you both were inseparable.

But he moved to another country 4 years ago and you both lost contacts

OTP Felix: "Hey, Princess Y/N: "Hey Felix what a surprise... you usually doesn't call me??? Why are you like this??? Why are not calling me??? Did you forget me or what??? Or you thought that I'm dead??? I'm so mad at you, you know???"

* You simply blabbered some nonsense as you're talking with Felix after a long time...*

*you both talked for a long time*

Felix: "So cupcake we can meet up today at XXXXX Restaurant" Y/N: "Okay Felix... I'm so excited to meet you after a long time" Felix: "me too sweetie"

*yeah Felix is like that he calls me whichever name he gets on that exact time* Y/N: "Okay... Then bye I'm hanging the call" Felix: "Bye"

*you were so happy that you are going to meet Felix after a long time so you did your morning routine and went downstairs just to meet an empty house that's when you remembered that jimin have to meet a client today so he may have left early, so you decided to text him about going to meet Felix

TEXT

Y/N:Chimmy??

JIMIN:What is it y/n??

Y/N:Are u still angry at me ?? abt ystrday?

  JIMIN:No

Y/N:Pls chim im sorry .. i was really rude...pls 

  JIMIN:Im also sorry... i was also rude                                                                                                             babe.... then anything else                                                                                                                                          i have a client to meet...