Short filler: The lost of a Friend

[Author's POV]

At Margue Plataeu, inside the temporary base of NightRaid we can see Y/n and Akame the only one inside since everyone was doing their own stuff.

Y/n: So Akame can you tell me more about your past?

Y/n said gaining the attention of Akame who puts piece of grapes inside her mouth and eats it.

Akame: Why the sudden interest?

Y/n: I just wanted to know more about you since I already got the gist of it from Leone.

Akame: Alright then, but after I tell you mine you tell me your got it?

Y/n: Sure.

Y/n said with out a hint of hesitation.

Akame: This is what happened, when I was young me and my sister Kurome was old of to the Capital as Assassin's....

After telling Y/n her past, Y/n was more than furious on how she was treated by her parents, on how she was only treated as a tool by the Empire.

Akame: Now it's your turn.

Y/n: Yeah.

Y/n takes a deep breath and tell Akame his past.

Y/n: You already know that I'm the Prince of the Empire. At first I wanted to destroy the Empire from the inside, but.... It changed when my bestfriend was killed for getting framed after not following the Minister's orders.

Flashback!

(A/n: I never thought I would put that word here not gonna lie)

At the Central palace of he Capital we can see Y/n who was only in his 16's, next to him was a boy with long green hair and light green eyes.

( Just imagine him in his teens)

Y/n: So Enkidu what do you want to do today?

(A/n: Yes I'm going to use the name of Enkidu as the bestfriend of Y/n... I mean c'mon, Y/n's the descendant of Gilgamesh of course I have to make Enkidu's descendant his best friend )

Enkidu: How about we spar?

Y/n: Sure.

The both of them went towards the training ground of the Imperial Guards.

Guard: What brings you here Your highness?

Y/n: Just going to train with my friend here.

Y/n siad pointing at Enkidu who waves at the guards, as the guards waves back.

Guard: Sure just don't damage any equipment like last time, got it?

Y/n: Yeah yeah.

Y/n left as Enkidu followed him form behind leaving the guards.