Chapter 1: First Day and Killing an Ogre.

Third person POV.

Outside the base of NightRaid we can see Y/n who was still in his armor without the hood and Tatsumi near the edge infront of two graves as Tatsumi sat Infront of it.

Tatsumi: It's just me now...

Y/n: Well technically not, if you would join NightRaid you'd have new friends.

Tatsumi: What about you, why do you want to join NightRaid?

Y/n: Can't say you'll know when we meet their boss.

Y/n said as Leone came from behind Tatsumi and placed her breast on his head surprising him, making him jump away.

Tatsumi: Whoa!! What're you doing all of a sudden?!

Leone: Don't be sulking forever. It's been three days since then. Have you made your decision in joining NightRaid?

Tatsumi: Like I said I-!

Leone: I think you have talent in murder though~ Onee-San guarantees it~

Leone said making Tatsumi blush as Y/n was walking towards the base.

Tatsumi: ... I'm not wavering because of talent and such....

Leone: Well at any rate. I'll show you around the hideout today!

She said and started manhandling Tatsumi towards the base.

Tatsumi: Hey my neck!!

Leone: By the way. This is in the mountains 10km north from the capital.

Tatsumi: Is it really ok leaving it so open?! Aren't you Assassin's?!

Time skip.

We can see the three of them in the meeting infront of a female who had violet hair, a pair of glasses and was wearing a violet dress who was reading had a book in her hand.

Sheele↓

Sheele: Huh? You hadn't made your decision in joining us yet?

Y/n: For him yeah, for me no.

Leone: Yeah Sheele, so can you give him some convincing words?

Sheele: Hm... In the first place since you know the location of our hideout, then if you don't join us you'll be killed you know?

Tatsumi: That's so warming it's making me tear up.

Y/n: Yeah I'm starting to cry to Tatsumi.

Sheele: You should really think about it carefully.

Sheele said turning her attention at the book she's reading as Y/n wanted to see what she was reading it was "100 ways of fixing an airhead"

Y/n: I'm starting to doupt If they really are Assassin's.

Y/n thought looking at the book in the females hand, as their attention was now on a pink haired girl with a twintails and was wearing a pink dress.