Chapter 3: The First Meeting and A Promise

( From now on I'll be trying to switch POV's but don't expect the POV to switch much, it will mostly be on Y/n)

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in somekind of throne room.

I saw a man sitting on the throne as he had his eyes closed.
The man had Blonde hair and looked the same as me.

????: Hmmm... I see... So you're a descendant of mine... Interesting.

He said as he opened his eyes, I saw we had the same eyes, crimson red.

Y/n: Who are you?

????: Oh~ already has authority in your voice eh? Hahahah!

?????: hahahahah! How entertaining! My name is Gilgamesh. The King of Uruk, And your ancestor Y/n.

He said surprising me, I knew I was royalty and had the first Emperor of the Empire as my ancestor but to have another King as my ancestor is just too much.
I composed myself and looked at him directly in the eyes.

Y/n: Why are you here?

Gilgamesh: Hmm... Interesting indeed... It seems like you have the sword of the King of Knights... If you want to know who I am and what the sword you have is come back to the Cave where you found it. Explore and discover a golden cup, drink what's inside the cup and you'll know who we are. Farewell now... Oh Prince of Heroes.

( A/n: You guys don't know how much temptation I have to put Prince of Assassin's here!! I just don't what to put it!)

He said as every thing turned into gold dust.

I woke up in my room next to... Hmmm... A questionable pillow or Dakimakura if you will... Wanna see? Here have a pic

 Wanna see? Here have a pic

I know it's beautiful.
I inspect the Dakimakura next to me and nodded.

Y/n: To the Author who gave me this... You are a legend I hope more views on the book.