Together

Red Hood: Woah...demon spawn...did you just call yourself our brother?

Red Robin: No way..can you say it again!?

Nightwing: Lil'D, blueberry, you're both ok. Thank the gods!

Batman: Damian....Marinette. Are you both alright?

Daminette (cos I was too lazy to put Marinette and Damian): Just peachy.

Red Hood: So you're the black cat now, huh?

B.A.: It's Black Assassin. And yes, I am. Jealous?

Red Robin: No one wants to be a bad luck charm. But it suits you, demon.

Ladybug: Which is why I'm here to even out the luck. Shall we get going now.
~~~~~~~~~~

In the jet ride back to the Manor:

Marinette: I'm really sorry for just leaving like that. I didn't mean to offend or hurt you boys in any way.

Jason: It's alright pixie-pop, once you're back..-

Dick: And lil'D...-

Jason: Sure Whatever...are back with us safe, everything's fine.

Marinette: Still. I think I deserve some kind of punishment.

Tim: How about letting us try all of those pastries from your bakery back in Paris?

Marinette: I can try...but it's been a while since I made those things.

Dick: Anything will be fine, blueberry.

Marinette: Though...I have a question. How did you find us?

Damian: Father puts trackers on every person he knows. Including Titus, which was unnecessary.

Bruce: Alright everyone, we're home.
~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred: Welcome back Master Bruce, Dick, Jason, Timothy, and Damian. And welcome back home, Miss Marinette.

Nooroo: Guardian! You're safe!

Marinette: Hey Nooroo, I'm sorry for worrying you. Oh right, your marks....gotta put them back.
*draws the symbol in mid air, multiplies it and attaches it to their heads*

Tim: Look at all those cute and innocent faces.

Trixx: That's What you think human...

Alfred: Here's your cheese, kwami Plagg.

Plagg: Ah..my precious...

Tikki: Plagg! You pig! Mind your manners.

Kaalki: I was about to say the same as Tikki.

Damian: Is it too late to get another kwami?

Marinette: You should see it as an honor...after all he chose you. *giggles*
~~~~~~~~~~

Meeting at the Titans Tower:

Kori: Looks like a certain someone came back from her leave of absence. *Marinette walks in*

Marinette: Hey. How's it been you guys?

Everyone ran up to her and hugged her, even Rachel did, she is her friend after all. They parted as Garfield started rambling on apologizing for his actions.

Garfield: I'm so sorry for begging you to bring Terra. I was kinda caught in the heat of the moment and I wasn't thinking straight. I'm super duper sorry, Mari.

Marinette: No I'm sorry, and no you can't take it back or else we'll keep apologizing to each other for the rest of the day until someone gives up. Let's just call it even, k.

Garfield: Okay.

Marinette: Plus...I've heard of a little saying; killing two birds with one stone, you've already hit it off with one girl...maybe there's another you could catch. *looks over to Rachel then winks* *she blushes a bit*
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette: Anywho, let's go have some fun!

Jaime: Now that's music to my ears.

Marinette: Music....that just gave me a great idea...
~~~~~~~~~~