Joy Rides

Marinette: Ok, I'm ready!

Jason: Woah, Mari-pop, you look amazing.

*she of course has a side purse on to match the outfit*Marinette: Thanks

Marinette: Thanks. This is actually one of my designs.

Tim: So...where's demon?

Damian: Right here, Drake.

Dick: Lil'D, what's with that outfit? That doesn't seem like your style...

Damian: It isn't. Marinette forcefully made me put it on.

Bruce: And where are you going with your katana?

Damian: I must be prepared for anything if something were to happen. It's just a precaution.

Marinette snapped her fingers and the katana disappeared. Damian turned over to the smirking girl with the same death glare she shows Jason.

Marinette: *mocks* It's just a precaution. *smiles*
You'll get it back if we're in trouble. Now let's get going. Kaalki *glasses appears*, Full Gallop! Voyage! Bye you guys!

Batfamily: Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~

Garfield: What time do you think they'll get here?

Jaime: I'm not sure. But I hope they get here soon.

Rachel: I hope so too.

*blue circle appears*

Garfield/ Jaime: Ahhhh!

Damian walks through then Arabian enters and closes the portal. She detransforms to reveal Marinette who takes out a cookie from her side purse and holds in the air. It vanishes by every bite mark seen.

Kori: Alright that's everyone. Let's be on our way.

Marinette runs up to Rachel and pulls her by her arm smiling causing her to give a little smile too. The boys teased Damian about his outfit thanks to Marinette who forced him to wear it.

They all exited the building and packed themselves into the car getting ready to leave. The car started by the sound of the engine and they were off.
~~~~~~~~~~

They arrive at the amusement park at least fifteen minutes later and Marinette was the first out the car followed by Garfield. Both cheering and rushing for the rest to hurry out the vehicle.

The team made their way into the park and started their search.

They first rode the Ferris wheel; Daminette in one, Rachel and Kori in another and finally, Garfield and Jaime in the last. Marinette tried the basket ball hoop and all went in.

Next was the boomerang throw (or whatever you call it, haven't been to a carnival/ festival in a while thanks to covid) where Damian threw six in at a time, scoring all.

Jaime was next and tried the bell hammer thingy. Using his scarab, he knocked the bell off the top, surprising everyone, including the guy who ran the game.

Marinette tried the dance off thingy against Garfield, but lost by a few points, making Garfield the victor. After was Jaime who got tired and lost.

Damian, seeing as this would be a great challenge for him to try, said that he'll give it a go.

As the dance off ended with a winning score by Damian, Rachel disappeared. Marinette turned to see that her new friend was gone. Raven?