ONE

Okay quick thing, I barely know how to write a story, but I'll try my best! Also I do not write smut so I won't be going into detail about what Harry and I have done, I might just hint to it I guess. Okay now on to this :)

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Hearing your bestfriend snoring and blabbering isn't the best wake up call but it's not the worst. Seeing her drooling on your carebear is though.

Looking at my bedside clock I almost fainted. I should not be awake earlier than 8, let alone bloody 3am!

Just as I closed my eyes once more my bedroom door flew open and hit the wall. "GET UP LOSERS"

"Lily what the hell? It's still dark" Perrie mumbled squinting her eyes to look at my younger sister.

"It's audition day for Thing 2! Stupid Thing 1."

Hearing her words Perrie and I shot up, not because my sister called us Thing 1 and Thing 2 because, AUDITION DAY.

I auditioned for the X Factor UK a few months ago from the pushing of my boyfriend of a year, Kieran, Perrie, and my sister.

I wasn't expecting much, but when I got called back to audition in front of the live audience and the judges I swear I almost pissed myself.

So now here's the day, waking up at 3 in the morning to go sing in front of lots of people.

"Now get up Tweedledee and Tweedledum we have a 5 hour car ride ahead of us. Dads warming up the car. GO GO GO"

Jumping not so gracefully out of my bed Pez and I grabbed the outfits we put together last night and threw them on. I brushed my hair and off we went running out my door.

Running down the stairs side by side, in the dark, while fatigued isn't the best idea but we thought it was. It wasn't.

Tripping over a step I fell and then so did Perrie, so we rolled instead of running down the last five steps.

"OOMPA LOOMPAS! LETS GO!"

See a pattern in my sisters names for us? I feel like she doesn't know our real names, so she just makes stuff up.

Untangling ourselves from the other we jumped up walking, no, jogging to the car sitting in the driveway, we got in the car saying hi to my Dad on the way in.

"are you excited, love? it's your big day!" My Dad asked turning in his seat to face me.

"Yep! this day will go down in history pumpkin" My Mum added getting in the car

"terrified, but the cool way though." I nodded looking at my parents. Perrie squeezed my arm squealing quietly as the car backed out of the driveway.

The car ride was very long, but we got McDonalds on the way so that made it better, and we also caught up on sleep too.

We finally arrived at the place 5 hours later and got out of the car, seeing the line of contestants, my breath started to shorten and I felt my heart beat quicken.

Perrie and my Mum stood either side of me rubbing my arm and back knowing how anxious I was getting. We stood in the line for what seemed like forever, and finally got to the front.